• Fam I might actually be older than you, don’t lil bro me after a loss

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caleb's response tells me everything I need to know about him. I get it you just lost, but he looks like he was gonna curse CJ out if not for the cameras. He has to physically keep his emotions in check, you can see it in his face lol.

This isn't college. I thought after one game Caleb would figure that out with regards to taking terrible sacks. These lineman aren't Colorado State guys who will be truckers after they graduate. These are professional, elite athletes.

That's a real reddit like response:mjpls:

I don't get these interpretations at all.

He just had the worst game he's ever played. He got sacked 7 times and if not for his athleticism Houston probably sets a record for single game sacks. He was running for his life and got beat up. He just wanted to get off the field. There wasn't any disrespect to CJ and at no point was he emotional. At the end he dapped him up and said he appreciated it.

Y'all looking too deep into this because it's Caleb and there's a narrative on him being a diva.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I dont think CJ would look as bad as Bryce does in Carolina. He migt ball out in Jacksonville
People were saying Chicago was pre-built too ahead of this season. :manny: Now, its possible all those talking heads were wrong. Also possible they overestimated the difference Caleb could make.
Yeah before CJ rookie season no one thought the Texans were a well built team.

Nico was ok. Tank Dell was a 3rd round rookie and Dalton Schultz had been let go from the Cowboys.

Would CJ struggle in Carolina? Yeah probably but it wouldn’t be as bad as Bryce.

On the other end like you said, plenty of people were saying Caleb was going into the best situation a rookie QB could have.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Nico was ok. Tank Dell was a 3rd round rookie and Dalton Schultz had been let go from the Cowboys.

Would CJ would struggle in Carolina? Yeah probably but it wouldn’t be as bad as Bryce.

On the other end like you said, plenty of people were saying Caleb was going into the best situation a rookie QB could have.
shyt like that happens all the time. It's like the Bengals the last few years and how they were making upgrades to their offensive line and the offense was going to be unstoppable. Then the season starts and you see that there are some big holes in the team and they don't live up to expectations. Yet instead of using their eyes on what's happening they blame it all as Caleb not being good enough instead of admitting the team isn't as well built as thought.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Would CJ struggle in Carolina? Yeah probably but it wouldn’t be as bad as Bryce.

Yeah, they have talent at WR but that O-line still trash so it's not the best situation. It's a good one but until they fix their protection he's not going to shine.

You're also ignoring the imprint Demeco put on the team. It wasn't just CJ. Eberflus isn't the same caliber of coach.

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, they have talent at WR but that O-line still trash so it's not the best situation. It's a good one but until they fix their protection he's not going to shine.

Texans and titans both have shown they have great dlines so far. Things should be a lot easier the next 5-7 games.

If they dont show some offensive competemcy against the shytty colts then yea. Time to panic :dead: but so far not too concerned

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Caleb's response tells me everything I need to know about him. I get it you just lost, but he looks like he was gonna curse CJ out if not for the cameras. He has to physically keep his emotions in check, you can see it in his face lol.

This isn't college. I thought after one game Caleb would figure that out with regards to taking terrible sacks. These lineman aren't Colorado State guys who will be truckers after they graduate. These are professional, elite athletes.
:laugh:

CJ is a month older than Caleb, he ain't trying to hear that shyt. fukk outta here. Also, he didn't take many terrible sacks where he was just holding the ball... his line whiffing on mfers and guys running free is where he got lit tf up. Not much he could do in those situations where whoever blitzed wasn't picked up or a lineman just dogwalks their assignment.

Only bad sack that I remember being on him was probably on a slant route where he didn't drive it, but on that same play, the scheme was dog shyt. Having Kmet motion over and then before he even got to the other side of the line to block/chip the ball was snapped and Will Anderson literally runs right by him, sack.

:dead:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

You're also ignoring the imprint Demeco put on the team. It wasn't just CJ. Eberflus isn't the same caliber of coach.
So why wasn’t this grace given to Justin fields?

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
:laugh:

CJ is a month older than Caleb, he ain't trying to hear that shyt. fukk outta here. Also, he didn't take many terrible sacks, his line whiffing on mfers and guys running free is where he got lit tf up. Not much he could do in those situations where whoever blitzed wasn't picked up or a lineman just dogwalks their assignment.
So you saying he worse than fields because fields at least could make sum shake