Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Big Buck Energy
full

That
full
hop in his Momma's lap on TV battimon wouldn't know about it.

full
@smitty22 @Illeye buckmatic @MustafaSTL @OSUBaneBrowns @Buckeye Fever @Ruck @Doctor Doom @JP_614 @lamont614

Caleb got all them weapons and looking worse than Fields :mjpls:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
Caleb's response tells me everything I need to know about him. I get it you just lost, but he looks like he was gonna curse CJ out if not for the cameras. He has to physically keep his emotions in check, you can see it in his face lol.

This isn't college. I thought after one game Caleb would figure that out with regards to taking terrible sacks. These lineman aren't Colorado State guys who will be truckers after they graduate. These are professional, elite athletes.

:dahell: After 1 game,breh?

He’s been playing a certain way his whole life so to think he will just adjust that quickly is crazy.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
He pouty as hell. I get it you wanna be great but fam ain’t even coming on some I’m better than you. It was more like black man looking at another black man. He trying to help out like nikka you what’s going on in Carolina it can be you too
“I’m not black or white, I went to USC. 😢“ - Caleb, probably.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
The only difference is one landed on an already built to win team. Put him in Chicago, Jacksonville, or Carolina and see how it goes :unimpressed:
I dont think CJ would look as bad as Bryce does in Carolina. He migt ball out in Jacksonville
People were saying Chicago was pre-built too ahead of this season. :manny: Now, its possible all those talking heads were wrong. Also possible they overestimated the difference Caleb could make.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Caleb's response tells me everything I need to know about him. I get it you just lost, but he looks like he was gonna curse CJ out if not for the cameras. He has to physically keep his emotions in check, you can see it in his face lol.

This isn't college. I thought after one game Caleb would figure that out with regards to taking terrible sacks. These lineman aren't Colorado State guys who will be truckers after they graduate. These are professional, elite athletes.

His line was a sieve and a nikka 56 days older than you like hey man stop getting hit so much :mjlol:

This aint even homerism shyt the fukk you want him to react like? Bow his head and give thanks to CJ? He handled that like any normal person would.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The only difference is one landed on an already built to win team. Put him in Chicago, Jacksonville, or Carolina and see how it goes :unimpressed:

I was always told that Trojans QBs were generational talents.... Brady was throwing to janitors like @Regular_P who just got off shift wiping down porta-potties

Every Ohio State QB is less than a CFL QB I'm told....

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
shyt like this is corny and all based on narratives. For people that fukk with Caleb it could be looked at as him having competitive fire and mad at just having lost so not wanting to hear all that in that moment. For those that hate on Caleb it's him being a diva not wanting to listen. shyt is dumb.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
CJ seems like a good kid and is probably doing what he's want a more senior QB to do for him after a rough game. Caleb not listening probably isn't malicious but this was his first real NFL game he might not know the etiquette.
nikka just got cooked and Stroud probably younger than him kicking knowledge, lol I know he was tight.