• Fam I might actually be older than you, don’t lil bro me after a loss

Votes: 15 30.0%

• Total voters

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He pouty as hell. I get it you wanna be great but fam ain’t even coming on some I’m better than you. It was more like black man looking at another black man. He trying to help out like nikka you what’s going on in Carolina it can be you too
"Stop taking those hits"
:mjlol:

It's lowkey insulting because most of those hits weren't because of him holding on to the ball or doing something stupid. He got hit because the offensive scheme and line was bad the entire game.

The crazy thing is, bro probably would have been sacked like 10 or 11 times if he wasn't able to evade other pressures that he saw.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
He pouty as hell. I get it you wanna be great but fam ain’t even coming on some I’m better than you. It was more like black man looking at another black man. He trying to help out like nikka you what’s going on in Carolina it can be you too

Naaaah bruh. Not only is there nothing that important he can tell him in 30 seconds, but even if it was, he can tell him in private if it’s that important to ‘help a black man’ :beli:

Now I don’t think CJ is one of those ‘for the cameras’ type nggas—-I hope not—-but it was unintentionally a for the cameras type moment.

Sports body language 101. Throwing up your hands, being overly demonstrative after a drop/missed shot, etc. These things are disrespect and/or a way to signal to people watching ‘hey it’s not my fault’. And in this case, intended or not, a ngga pulling you by your pads like your Pop Warner coach :dead: and giving you an extended post game advice is OD. He was a second away from giving my man a nougie and a head tap

lebron-chalmers.gif

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So you saying he worse than fields because fields at least could make sum shake
Nah, Fields went through this in Chicago also. Fields was talking about how he wanted to be a pocket passer, Luke Getsy was trying to change his footwork to be like Rodgers. The start of last year, Justin wasn't getting out of the pocket and running, and the year before that, the same was happening.

Unfortunately, Caleb is going to have to use his legs more than he probably wants to as a threat in the run game because the scheme and line is not working right now. Crazy thing is, Caleb leads this team in rushing through 2 games and he's not even looking to run like that

:snoop:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The only difference is one landed on an already built to win team. Put him in Chicago, Jacksonville, or Carolina and see how it goes :unimpressed:
You think CJ landed on an already built team? A team that won 11 games in a 3 year span whose previous QB forced his way out to attempt to duck sexual assault and harassment claims???

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Nah, Fields went through this in Chicago also. Fields was talking about how he wanted to be a pocket passer, Luke Getsy was trying to change his footwork to be like Rodgers. The start of last year, Justin wasn't getting out of the pocket and running, and the year before that, the same was happening.

Unfortunately, Caleb is going to have to use his legs more than he probably wants to as a threat in the run game because the scheme and line is not working right now. Crazy thing is, Caleb leads this team in rushing through 2 games and he's not even looking to run like that

:snoop:
Yea because my boy Roschon not getting no PT. Chicago is were qbs go to die also I think Caleb was too hyped up for his own good. Ofc he was amazing but they treated him like he was flawless and was some generational type guy like Luck or Peyton

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Can nikkas stop bring up Fields. He had 3 years here
No because clearly it’s a problem with yall as an organization fields left and looks better than ever and is 2-0 y’all shytted on that dude to pump up Caleb and it’s the same results with way more talent. Imagine if yall GM would’ve actually gave Justin this talent maybe he would’ve been better.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yea because my boy Roschon not getting no PT. Chicago is were qbs go to die also I think Caleb was too hyped up for his own good. Ofc he was amazing but they treated him like he was flawless and was some generational type guy like Luck or Peyton
Luckily, this game happened on primetime and the scrutiny that comes with it SHOULD lead to schematic change. We saw this happen with the Bears and Fields over the last few years where they looked awful on Thursday Night Football and everyone was questioning the playcalling around Fields.

Waldron is gonna have to go back to more 2 TE sets and stop all the cute gun runs and shyt and protect this dude. They gotta course correct quick, if they go out there on Sunday with the same protections and looks and Caleb taking more of a beating, shyt is going to be up here in Chicago.

I remember how the criticism and national attention after that terrible TNF game forced Getsy and the Bears to rethink their play calling and Justin went crazy after that

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
No because clearly it’s a problem with yall as an organization fields left and looks better than ever and is 2-0 y’all shytted on that dude to pump up Caleb and it’s the same results with way more talent. Imagine if yall GM would’ve actually gave Justin this talent maybe he would’ve been better.

Better than ever?

They have scored one offensive touchdown :mjlol:

He looks EXACTLY the same. Hes game managing his ass off though and I wish him well but yall have to stop acting like hes lighting the world on fire right now.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Better than ever?

They have scored one offensive touchdown :mjlol:

He looks EXACTLY the same. Hes game managing his ass off though and I wish him well but yall have to stop acting like hes lighting the world on fire right now.
:patrice:

Justin looks better breh. Just pull up one of those QB breakdown videos from this last game. He's making the quick read pass plays, showing more composure in the pocket and he would have gone for like 250 if some big plays weren't called back. He looks better from what I've seen

:hubie: