• Nah he gotta listen. CJ is where he wants to be

Votes: 35 70.0%
  • Fam I might actually be older than you, don’t lil bro me after a loss

Votes: 15 30.0%

• Total voters

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Oh here comes the goal posts when its shown you talking out of your ass. Get out my alerts crodie you being unserious :mjlol:
How am I talking out of my ass? I literally said yall should’ve gave fields this talent rn instead of shytting on him to draft a dude who has the same flaws. You bringing up stats when fields had way worse Wrs and plus you didn’t even give me the right week lmao so looking at the right week 2 matchup fields threw the ball 13 times and Caleb threw it 37 and only had 110 more passing yards. You literally proved my point they averaged the same any of yards per throw one just threw it 40 times. I never once moved the goal post

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
How am I talking out of my ass? I literally said yall should’ve gave fields this talent rn instead of shytting on him to draft a dude who has the same flaws. You bringing up stats when fields had way worse Wrs and plus you didn’t even give me the right week lmao so looking at the right week 2 matchup fields threw the ball 13 times and Caleb threw it 37 and only had 110 more passing yards. You literally proved my point they averaged the same any of yards per throw one just threw it 40 times. I never once moved the goal post

Are you trolling?

The point is neither was very effective. Also why are you counting his game where he threw 2 passes as start?

No one is cheering against jf its actually beneficial to the bears he plays well but this rewriting of history yall trying to do is nasty work. Especially after two fukking games against great defenses

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
The only difference is one landed on an already built to win team. Put him in Chicago, Jacksonville, or Carolina and see how it goes :unimpressed:

:patrice:One went to a team with a new coach,new system, and basically called retarded by critical thinking standards. No one expected the Texans to do anything.

The other went to a team with an established coach, system, top 10 defensive unit , and was called a generational talent. They tried to convince Justin Fields was holding the Bears back and Caleb was the missing piece so...

All those teams you name has offensive weapons and solid defenses. Caleb just not making the throws. He was annoyed because Stroud told him stop taking those hits and he doesn't know how to because he's not ready for NFL speed. That college shyt holding the ball for 7-8 seconds to find open guys don't work in the NFL.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Are you trolling?

The point is neither was very effective. Also why are you counting his game where he threw 2 passes as start?

No one is cheering against jf it’s actually beneficial to the bears he plays well but this rewriting of history yall trying to do is nasty work. Especially after two fukking games against great defenses
I’m not rewriting history tho all I’ve said is if Justin fields had this talent he would’ve been better than you went on a tangent

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
:patrice:One went to a team with a new coach,new system, and basically called retarded by critical thinking standards. No one expected the Texans to do anything.

The other went to a team with an established coach, system, top 10 defensive unit , and was called a generational talent. They tried to convince Justin Fields was holding the Bears back and Caleb was the missing piece so...

All those teams you name has offensive weapons and solid defenses. Caleb just not making the throws. He was annoyed because Stroud told him stop taking those hits and he doesn't know how to because he's not ready for NFL speed. That college shyt holding the ball for 7-8 seconds to find open guys don't work in the NFL.
Exactly the line is bad but he also out there like sheduer holding the ball too long at times I’m sure he’ll adjust but they could’ve been much better with fields and letting Caleb sit

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Caleb Williams versus Justin Fields is to The Coliseum what Kendrick versus Drake is for The Booth.
:mjlol:

Dudes really about to crash out over Caleb Williams having two bad games as a rookie against two top 5 defenses and JF looking like a competent game manager. Im not saying caleb is going to be a god but all these knee jerk threads have a huge chance to backfire :mjlol:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
The only difference is one landed on an already built to win team. Put him in Chicago, Jacksonville, or Carolina and see how it goes :unimpressed:
Nonsense. Find me ten pundits saying the Texans were a built to win team before Stroud was drafted. Maybe you have a post about this?

No one actually believed this. Stop rewriting history.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nonsense. Find me ten pundits saying the Texans were a built to win team before Stroud was drafted. Maybe you have a post about this?

No one actually believed this. Stop rewriting history.
Or I live in Houston and watched how good they were with Deshaun…