Avid Readers Of The Coli......What Are Your Thoughts On 48 Laws Of Power?

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
90255567.jpg

Now is a "Prince" for modern times. Not for the square mind nor the faint of heart.:jawalrus:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
IT IS A DANGEROUS WAY TO LIVE. YOU HAVE TO MAINTAIN THAT LIFESTYLE CONSTANTLY. PEOPLE WHO LIVE LIKE THAT USUALLY DIE AT THE HANDS OF THE VERY PEOPLE THAT THEY HAD POWER OVER. AND THEY ARE RARELY MISSED.

EDIT:
IT'S A GOOD READ THOUGH. IT'LL SHOW YOU HOW SNAKES WILL APPROACH YOU PRETTY MUCH.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Co-sign.

If you are already in a position of power...I can see how this book can help you maintain it...after all...in position of power you can employ it's rules with impunity...only someone with more power in your company can stop you from doing it...and if you are "in a position of power" that wont be to many people...

But for the common 9 to 5 worker...come on this shyt will get you in the unemployment line in record time...

For example... this shyt...

Law 20 Do Not Commit to Anyone

As a manager I purposely throw wishy washy people who never take a stand on once side of the fence in the bushes,and i mean deep in the bushes, the part of the bushes that bird shyt drips off to when a seagull flys over head and poops in it...when the emails start flying and i notice that someone on the thread who should be committing on the actions that should be taken never do I instantly go into :mjpls: mode...next thing you know I am reading the entire thread to see if you ever took a stand at any point :mjpls:...next thing you know i am searching your name in my inbox to see have you taken a stand on the last few things that came up :mjpls:...next thing you know when the next big project comes out that everyone wants to be on cause if we do a good job we gonna be getting a real good bonus...i leave you off that project:mjpls:...when you ask why i tell you " i need people who are going to make a decision. :mjpls: I don't remember hearing from you when we were working on project X, or project P before that, or project L before that :mjpls:. See Karyn you can make the right decision, you can make the wrong decision, but what you cannot do is make...no decision :mjpls:
What u do?