Avid Readers Of The Coli......What Are Your Thoughts On 48 Laws Of Power?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)

:pachaha: my reaction to your question is :dahell:

there's a lot of reasons. he was molested, he was cross dressing, animals being beaten, the constant hardcore drug use, beating the shyt out of women, etc. and all of this being told from a very cool and casual standpoint. i feel kind of like alex in a clockwork orange. all the ultraviolence was enough to put me off the shyt.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Any of yall have a download link?

Nah, I have his other ones though. But I personally have Blueprint for Black power and it took me two years to fully read it and understand it.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
48 laws is a good reference for certain situations that may arise at work or in your social life where you're unsure on what course of action to take. But as far as gaining power goes, good luck. The people at the top had that figured out long ago.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
i'm pretty sure it was one of the first cons he pulled, unless i'm mixing up his early street days with malcolm x.

You mean that murphy con he pull with partytime? :heh:C'mon man!:childplease: That ain't real cross man dress THAT'S HUSTLIN'!:birdman:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
You mean that murphy con he pull with partytime? :heh:C'mon man!:childplease: That ain't real cross man dress THAT'S HUSTLIN'!:birdman:

yeah that's it! i know what you mean but that shyt is still fukked up. and cross dressing is cross dressing :manny: wanting to be a different gender is totally different.

and when i posted a pic of me in drag on here, nobody was callin' me a hustler. quite the contrary.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
yeah that's it! i know what you mean but that shyt is still fukked up. and cross dressing is cross dressing :manny: wanting to be a different gender is totally different.

and when i posted a pic of me in drag on here, nobody was callin' me a hustler. quite the contrary.

:comeon:Since when have you been running cons? Or do you?:steviej:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
aow1.jpg