Avid Readers Of The Coli......What Are Your Thoughts On 48 Laws Of Power?

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Quick google search will do wonders people. I like these type of psychological warfare books. It will do nothing but good in your life. I assure you. Yes it takes more than reading a book to find out ways of controlling people but why not begin the learning process? An incredible tool to be had at your disposal.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Haven't read it, but I've read "The Prince" and "The Art of War." They just didn't do anything for me. I'm not a megalomaniacal sociopath dikkhead and wouldn't care to be :yeshrug:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
QlPPeo7.png

Everyone talks about that book. What's it about?

I'll just leave this here

mach.jpg

Have you ever read it? It's all right. Definitely left an impression on me. Still, it's not a book that you can apply to your life, just off one or two reads. I need to read it again, though.

I learned a lot for this. More so than the 48 laws.

iceberg_slim_300.jpg

What did you learn?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Everyone talks about that book. What's it about?

You know when you're a kid and you have dreams of what you wanna become..like an astronaut, or painter, or singer, and as you get older you forget your dreams for a career or job. This book is about rediscovering ya dreams .....it's good to read every time you lose ya path or goal in life.

Daps
Have you ever read it? It's all right. Definitely left an impression on me. Still, it's not a book that you can apply to your life, just off one or two reads. I need to read it again, though.

babu-finger-wag1-1.gif

The Prince is NOT one of those books you just bring up n know n nothing about. You will get clowned easily. Had to read the damn thing 3 times to fully understand it. Once you do, you can see why leaders can't stick to one moral alignment.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
babu-finger-wag1-1.gif

The Prince is NOT one of those books you just bring up n know n nothing about. You will get clowned easily. Had to read the damn thing 3 times to fully understand it. Once you do, you can see why leaders can't stick to one moral alignment.
Had to read it for a Poli Sci class in undergrad;also wrote a paper on it, breh.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I learned a lot for this. More so than the 48 laws.

iceberg_slim_300.jpg

What's it about?

I read a like 10 of the 48 powers or so from the book. It's good.

I remember the Al Capone story was a very good one and another one, something to do with an apartment

I'll read it again some time

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
What's it about?

:dahell:The cover my man read the cover. You never heard of Iceberg Slim? The one time biggest selling Black author in America? The father of "urban" lit?