Avid Readers Of The Coli......What Are Your Thoughts On 48 Laws Of Power?

Daps
I'll just leave this here

mach.jpg

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this book sucked, didn't like it

i read his other book too, the art of seduction :camby:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
If you're black and you think that is powerful, pick this up

Books like these are why they planted the "its not cool to read" seed in our culture.

This should be the bible for ALL Afrikans

blueprint_for_black_power.jpg

Singlely the most important book for Black Peoples

Good book but hard to find these days.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is decent wisdom in there. Hopefully you don't have to incorporate any of the lessons in your everyday life....But depending on your lifestyle, it may become necessary to

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It's a book for weak minded fools and manipulators who think they can somehow manipulate people to gain power and become succesful ....has it ever worked? ...no..will it ever work?...prob not..and if it does? I'd be wary of those people and keep them at a distance. They are not to be trusted..

Co-sign.

If you are already in a position of power...I can see how this book can help you maintain it...after all...in position of power you can employ it's rules with impunity...only someone with more power in your company can stop you from doing it...and if you are "in a position of power" that wont be to many people...

But for the common 9 to 5 worker...come on this shyt will get you in the unemployment line in record time...

For example... this shyt...

Law 20 Do Not Commit to Anyone

As a manager I purposely throw wishy washy people who never take a stand on once side of the fence in the bushes,and i mean deep in the bushes, the part of the bushes that bird shyt drips off to when a seagull flys over head and poops in it...when the emails start flying and i notice that someone on the thread who should be committing on the actions that should be taken never do I instantly go into :mjpls: mode...next thing you know I am reading the entire thread to see if you ever took a stand at any point :mjpls:...next thing you know i am searching your name in my inbox to see have you taken a stand on the last few things that came up :mjpls:...next thing you know when the next big project comes out that everyone wants to be on cause if we do a good job we gonna be getting a real good bonus...i leave you off that project:mjpls:...when you ask why i tell you " i need people who are going to make a decision. :mjpls: I don't remember hearing from you when we were working on project X, or project P before that, or project L before that :mjpls:. See Karyn you can make the right decision, you can make the wrong decision, but what you cannot do is make...no decision :mjpls:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Not bad...not the best book i've read on the subject but it served its purpose. 48 laws of seduction was a pretty decent one too...

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Co-sign.

If you are already in a position of power...I can see how this book can help you maintain it...after all...in position of power you can employ it's rules with impunity...only someone with more power in your company can stop you from doing it...and if you are "in a position of power" that wont be to many people...

But for the common 9 to 5 worker...come on this shyt will get you in the unemployment line in record time...

Exactly! :russ:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Co-sign.

For example... this shyt...

Law 20 Do Not Commit to Anyone

As a manager I purposely throw wishy washy people who never take a stand on once side of the fence in the bushes,and i mean deep in the bushes, the part of the bushes that bird shyt drips off to when a seagull flys over head and poops in it...when the emails start flying and i notice that someone on the thread who should be committing on the actions that should be taken never do I instantly go into :mjpls: mode...next thing you know I am reading the entire thread to see if you ever took a stand at any point :mjpls:...next thing you know i am searching your name in my inbox to see have you taken a stand on the last few things that came up :mjpls:...next thing you know when the next big project comes out that everyone wants to be on cause if we do a good job we gonna be getting a real good bonus...i leave you off that project:mjpls:...when you ask why i tell you " i need people who are going to make a decision. :mjpls: I don't remember hearing from you when we were working on project X, or project P before that, or project L before that :mjpls:. See Karyn you can make the right decision, you can make the wrong decision, but what you cannot do is make...no decision :mjpls:
actually you're a little backwards.. you can't go off the chapter titles.. this book is a GREAT way to earn, and keep power BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

are you going to do it??? is the question

think about most rich people... they don't follow this like a manual, but a lot of it applies... it's all business, fukk personal, and they will pay you 7.50 an hour to slave, lay off 30k people, cheat the wall st system, all while skimming off the top, plus taking 5 million dollar bonuses, plus salary... then go vote republican

in other words, this book is the definition of being a scheming, all for yourself, lie directly in people's face, and kill or kiss ass up to whoever is in your way. yes doing this is a quick way to get ahead... but you'll also wake up with no friends, not trusting a soul, no life, and nothing but money and power

Law 1 Never Outshine the Master - suck up even when the boss ain't doing shyt... and he'll take you along
Law 2 Never put too Much Trust in Friends, Learn how to use Enemies - you'll have no friends, untrusting
Law 3 Conceal your Intentions - sneaky, but no one can steal your ideas and plans
Law 4 Always Say Less than Necessary - same as above, always know more than who you teach
Law 5 So Much Depends on Reputation – Guard it with your Life - seem like you aren't a snake
Law 6 Court Attention at all Cost - make everyone know and love you
Law 7 Get others to do the Work for you, but Always Take the Credit - be a snake
Law 8 Make other People come to you – use Bait if Necessary - be a snake
Law 9 Win through your Actions, Never through Argument - this one is actually good
Law 10 Infection: Avoid the Unhappy and Unlucky - ditch anyone having a bad time
Law 11 Learn to Keep People Dependent on You - drug dealer mentality
Law 12 Use Selective Honesty and Generosity to Disarm your Victim - be a snake
Law 13 When Asking for Help, Appeal to People’s Self-Interest, Never to their Mercy or Gratitude - dupe people into doing shyt for you
Law 14 Pose as a Friend, Work as a Spy - be a snake
Law 15 Crush your Enemy Totally - good advice
Law 16 Use Absence to Increase Respect and Honor - would have to read that chapter again
Law 17 Keep Others in Suspended Terror: Cultivate an Air of Unpredictability - do extra shyt and keep people in the dark about it
Law 18 Do Not Build Fortresses to Protect Yourself – Isolation is Dangerous - stay in the loop, good advice
Law 19 Know Who You’re Dealing with – Do Not Offend the Wrong Person - be a c00n
Law 20 Do Not Commit to Anyone - be a two face
Law 21 Play a Sucker to Catch a Sucker – Seem Dumber than your Mark - play dumb then be a snake
Law 22 Use the Surrender Tactic: Transform Weakness into Power - lie to get people to lay down their arms
Law 23 Concentrate Your Forces - good advice
Law 24 Play the Perfect Courtier - be a charming snake
Law 25 Re-Create Yourself - fake being whatever person to appease to those on top
Law 26 Keep Your Hands Clean - how you gonna do when doing this other shyt... in other words.. don't get caught being a snake
Law 27 Play on People’s Need to Believe to Create a Cultlike Following - use faith to be a snake
Law 28 Enter Action with Boldness - be over the top so when it works you look the best
Law 29 Plan All the Way to the End - duhhhh... smart shyt
Law 30 Make your Accomplishments Seem Effortless - play off shyt to make it seem easy
Law 31 Control the Options: Get Others to Play with the Cards you Deal - be a snake
Law 32 Play to People’s Fantasies - be a snake
Law 33 Discover Each Man’s Thumbscrew - find out what makes them tick... then be a snake
Law 34 Be Royal in your Own Fashion: Act like a King to be treated like one - good advice
Law 35 Master the Art of Timing - good advice
Law 36 Disdain Things you cannot have: Ignoring them is the best Revenge - great advice
Law 37 Create Compelling Spectacles - make up bullshyt for show
Law 38 Think as you like but Behave like others - be a undercover snake
Law 39 Stir up Waters to Catch Fish- create drama then be a snake
Law 40 Despise the Free Lunch- don't take handouts... good advice
Law 41 Avoid Stepping into a Great Man’s Shoes- play your position.. kiss ass
Law 42 Strike the Shepherd and the Sheep will Scatter- good advice
Law 43 Work on the Hearts and Minds of Others - be a snake
Law 44 Disarm and Infuriate with the Mirror Effect- copycat others, then piss them off by acting like you ain't
Law 45 Preach the Need for Change, but Never Reform too much at Once- let others change big and fail while you watch what works and doesn't, barely ever changing shyt
Law 46 Never appear too Perfect- act like you didn't read this book
Law 47 Do not go Past the Mark you Aimed for; In Victory, Learn when to Stop- once you blow up being a snake, act like it never happened
Law 48 Assume Formlessness - be a c00n, acting like whoever they want, whenever they want

see.... a lot of snake shyt... but if you followed it... you can come up... you'd just be a snake type nikka, fukking people over the whole way up the ladder

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
I learned a lot for this. More so than the 48 laws.

iceberg_slim_300.jpg

one of the best books i've ever read. changed my perspective on everything. i think about it almost everyday. i couldn't put it down the first time through, but now anytime i try to read it, it makes me sick to my stomach.