Avid Readers Of The Coli......What Are Your Thoughts On 48 Laws Of Power?

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
listened to the audibook some good stories and information in the book. However it's only good if you know how to apply them

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
:patrice: How is this book not about being a pimp? I mean in a thread about 48 laws if power, how does this book relate?

All I can say read Chapter 8 the unwritten book. If that isnt about power then nothing is.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
If you're black and you think that is powerful, pick this up

Books like these are why they planted the "its not cool to read" seed in our culture.

This should be the bible for ALL Afrikans

blueprint_for_black_power.jpg

Singlely the most important book for Black Peoples
What was the book you uploaded fam? The picture link is corrupted but I've read the link just making sure is it this?
71BMD2NMAWL._SX325_BO1,204,203,200_.gif

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I learned a lot for this. More so than the 48 laws.

iceberg_slim_300.jpg

I learned some more about how the type of parents you have can really affect your life. I wonder what would have happened if his mother didn't fukk over the man who took her and her son in. Ice is a good writer but he was clearly somewhat off mentally. Mama black widow is a great read too. I love that book.

agnosticlady

Daps
:pachaha: my reaction to your question is :dahell:

there's a lot of reasons. he was molested, he was cross dressing, animals being beaten, the constant hardcore drug use, beating the shyt out of women, etc. and all of this being told from a very cool and casual standpoint. i feel kind of like alex in a clockwork orange. all the ultraviolence was enough to put me off the shyt.

Yup dude was somewhat fukked up mentally.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I learned some more about how the type of parents you have can really affect your life. I wonder what would have happened if his mother didn't fukk over the man who took her and her son in. Ice is a good writer but he was clearly somewhat off mentally. Mama black widow is a great read too. I love that book.

Honestly, the fact that he associated prosperity with the pimps and whores he saw getting mani's in his moms salon and his desire to be a hustler was more a than likely the reason he turned out as a pimp.
It an age old story.

agnosticlady

Daps
Honestly, the fact that he associated prosperity with the pimps and whores he saw getting mani's in his moms salon and his desire to be a hustler was more a than likely the reason he turned out as a pimp.
It an age old story.

Yes that also played a role too, but his mother leaving a good stable man behind to dabble in some fukkery played a large role too. My childhood was spent in a ratchet neighborhood but I have great parents that guided me in the right direction.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
yes it's commonly called the Sociopath's Bible. But a LOT of people follow it, so it's good to be familiar with it to recognize the tactics

People read this book wrong. These are NOT bible but a book possible strategies.

If you take this book the wrong way you could get into a lot of trouble.