Avid Readers Of The Coli......What Are Your Thoughts On 48 Laws Of Power?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
it's weird, i've never read that book but looking at the list of suggestions, most of those ideas are either common sense tools i learned in life or regurgitated principles from other disciplines. as far as people saying don't read this, in my life if there's one thing i've learned is when people tell you not to read or say don't read this, it's usually the worst idea. read everything. reading is fundamental, friends...

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Why would you consider :demonic: about the book ??
Not really demonic but things like "let others do the work but take all the credit". That's wack as f*ck to me and against my morals and standards but at the same time this is applied to the workforce all the time. Most times the boss or the guy at the top will get the bonus and credit when his team or the people under him do all the work to make it happen. Alot of these companies got bigger and powerful throughout years not by paying their employees more but by getting more and more efficiency-longer hours out of workforce.

Its definitely a good read. Alot of them are true and useful. As for the shady principles, not saying you would use them yourself but its good to know what certain people are on especially if your the business type or have to network from time to time.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Seems like I can just watch House of Cards and learn some of this. Also much of this is common sense...like at work I don't make myself as available to coworkers because I don't want rumors to spread. Also it gives me an air of intelligence more than I actually possess but people talk about me and it amplifies my already positive image.

Also I even do small stuff like dressing up but NOT dressing up too much to look better than my boss for example. Don't need to do snake shyt but of course some of it is worthy of knowing so you can counter that sort of BS people will do.