At what point did you begin to dislike Walter White in Breaking Bad?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Naw I just really hated walter did that, he got too big headed all he had to do was stay in the cut and get money show someone else how to make it so he could get out clean
But as dude told you, that's not what he could do because Jesse.

Jesse was stealing and Gus knew... When Walt told HIM to shut the fukk up, chill, and not fukk anything up. Jesse literally said I'm gonna keep doing it and if I get caught, I'm snitching on you. Walt fixes that... Then Jesse gets into it with the dealers... Walt fixes that... Which then causes Gus to say, I'm going to hire back Gale and kill Walt.

Jesse caused that. And when Walt gets Jesse to kill to save them both... After saving his fukking ass and getting them back for the third time, making meth with Gus.... Then the motherfukker got the nerve to then turn against Walt, side with Gus and let Gus use HIM to replace Walt..

Walt was perfectly fine with his role. Jesse kept fukking things up...

Now once Gus was dead.. That's when he got nutty with it. Acting like he was the boss of all bosses and putting out mass murder hits and shyt. Before that he was SHOOK of Gus at every damn turn. He wasn't thinking bout taking over until he was forced OUT and he had a Grey matter flashback

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
But as dude told you, that's not what he could do because Jesse.

Jesse was stealing and Gus knew... When Walt told HIM to shut the fukk up, chill, and not fukk anything up. Jesse literally said I'm gonna keep doing it and if I get caught, I'm snitching on you. Walt fixes that... Then Jesse gets into it with the dealers... Walt fixes that... Which then causes Gus to say, I'm going to hire back Gale and kill Walt.

Jesse caused that. And when Walt gets Jesse to kill to save them both... After saving his fukking ass and getting them back for the third time, making meth with Gus.... Then the motherfukker got the nerve to then turn against Walt, side with Gus and let Gus use HIM to replace Walt..

Walt was perfectly fine with his role. Jesse kept fukking things up...

Now once Gus was dead.. That's when he got nutty with it. Acting like he was the boss of all bosses and putting out mass murder hits and shyt. Before that he was SHOOK of Gus at every damn turn. He wasn't thinking bout taking over until he was forced OUT and he had a Grey matter flashback
Well I gotta rewatch I probably feel asleep here and there during some episodes

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
The amount of dikk eating some of u nikkas do for this lame is hilarious.

For me, its was the minute he created the Heisenberg alter ego. Its one thing to have an alias, but to create a fake image of yourself in your mind just to do dirt is gay

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Well I gotta rewatch I probably feel asleep here and there during some episodes
Yea... this wasn't the show to miss a WORD.. Had nikkas doing 30 pages on show night and another 60 in the week after, of digging through color schemes, who wrote the music for a scene, and what type of structures was in the background, just to find hidden gems and call back they'd throw in there.

One thing Vince Gilligan does not do, is fukk up the continuity of his stories.. His detail is not matched often

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The greatest trick the writers played was getting the audience to believe this horseshyt. Love him or hate him, but for the love off god, please stop believing this myth.

Yeah seeing those justifications page 1 was mind boggling especially given that Walt deaded that HIMSELF in the final episode.

A lot of nikkas don't wanna admit that Walt was a sociopath and an egomaniac who did everything for selfish reasons.

Some of these dudes even believe he "loved" Jesse like a son.:mjtf:

No, he loved Jesse the way an evil overlord loves his only lackey.

Lot of these dudes never left high school mentally. Explains things like the first page and still holding movies like Scarface in high regard perfectly.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Poisoning the little kid. Can't recall his name at the moment but, that was disgusting.

Not doing anything while Jesse's girlfriend choked on her own vomit was just as fukked up. Homie was acting like he did Jesse a favor at the end by letting him start a new life when he destroyed his chance at happiness before, plus got him involved in everything in the first place. Jesse was content with being a low level drug dealer, not a major meth trafficker surrounded by hardened killers and cartels. Now going back to the girl, maybe in Walt's fukked up perspective he thought he was doing Jesse a kindness by removing a bad element from his life. Still incredibly grimey. Come to think of it :patrice:him poisoning the little kid also fukked his relationship with the other broad. Walt basically destroyed both of his attempts at finding happiness with someone.

His action's leading to Hank's death. Hank didn't deserve to go out like that. By that point I hated Walt as a character. He deserved everything that happened to him.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
I never disliked Walt. He started out wanting to leave his family with no worries as far as money was concerned. He veered off that path but that was still his only goal, circumstances led to him falling deeper into the game than he intended to.
You are dead wrong.

In the last episode:

Skyler "Please, for the love of God, don't tell me you did it for your family"

Walt "No, I did it because I liked it. And I was good at it"

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You are dead wrong.

In the last episode:

Skyler "Please, for the love of God, don't tell me you did it for your family"

Walt "No, I did it because I liked it. And I was good at it"
He still wanted the money to go to them which is why he made Elliot and his wife give promise to give them the money. Like I said, it started being about his family and like anyone else, the money and power got to him.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He still wanted the money to go to them which is why he made Elliot and his wife give promise to give them the money. Like I said, it started being about his family and like anyone else, the money and power got to him.
So why turn down their offer for a job at the beginning of the series if it started off about money?