At what point did you begin to dislike Walter White in Breaking Bad?

Daps
I never disliked Walt. He started out wanting to leave his family with no worries as far as money was concerned. He veered off that path but that was still his only goal, circumstances led to him falling deeper into the game than he intended to.

The greatest trick the writers played was getting the audience to believe this horseshyt. Love him or hate him, but for the love off god, please stop believing this myth.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
He did everything wrong lol he left a big ass trail to him. He couldn’t stand being second fiddle to a black man :mjpls: he ain’t slick
What black man? Gus is from chili . I notice you leaving out Jesse started the problems by skimming from the lab and couldn’t keep the peace with the dealers. In the show you watched Jesse was innocent?

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
What black man? Gus is from chili . I notice you leaving out Jesse started the problems by skimming from the lab and couldn’t keep the peace with the dealers. In the show you watched Jesse was innocent?
Naw I just really hated walter did that, he got too big headed all he had to do was stay in the cut and get money show someone else how to make it so he could get out clean

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The greatest trick the writers played was getting the audience to believe this horseshyt. Love him or hate him, but for the love off god, please stop believing this myth.
So you believe his intentions from jump were to be a meth kingpin? In the drug game you can’t stay clean no matter what.

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
Bug was the start of the turn for me. Crawl space solidified it. The moment he responded to gus with "or what? :umad:" when gus told him to stay away from the lab and jesse, was the moment i started rooting for him to fail

Daps
So you believe his intentions from jump were to be a meth kingpin? In the drug game you can’t stay clean no matter what.
I don’t believe his only goal was the financial well being of his family after he died from cancer. If it were, the series would’ve lasted about 5 episodes or so.

Jimmy the gent

I'm still eatin off Lufthansa
Daps
Reppin
North Side Perth
Personally for me it was when he put all the hits out on Mike's guys in Prison, that's something u can't come back from. Also when he killed Mike, that was the straw for me

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Bug was the start of the turn for me. Crawl space solidified it. The moment he responded to gus with "or what? :umad:" when gus told him to stay away from the lab and jesse, was the moment i started rooting for him to fail
When he stood up to a guy threatening him with death is when you started disliking him? That makes no sense whatsoever. If he started acting docile then in your mind that’s a win? Disgusting.