At what point did you begin to dislike Walter White in Breaking Bad?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I turned this show off in like five minutes.

As I found the lead character to be a p*ssy suburban far from urban family man. That I could not even buy.
what the premise of the show was.
or what people said good about it.

This and better call Saul. I just turned off.

Not about watching some fictitious white man.
being made into this drug dealer.
Like he was the meth dealer version of king of nyc's frank white.
now named walter white.
I found the lead character.
as wack and a ho. That I never invested in this series.

I guess I am too urban.
to suspend belief for this bullshyt.
I turned off snow fall too.

shyt is a cop out by fox. To not disclose rhe facts and make a sensationalidt style tv show about the drug trade. When the show should have been the real story of how the real rick ross met dnaanilo Brandon and the government creating the drug trade with nazi's.

Instead. Show was weak as fukk on the first episode. Like it took place in the new 24 universe. Which I also never got into.

fukk those shows.

Art Barr

I do not find any pleasure in watching goofies and clucks.
This show is about some country ass goofies and clucks.
Who want to cash in on the urban shot for cheap spike lee move.
Immediate turn off.

Art Barr
How do you admit you can't understand something but also admit you never even watched it? So how would you understand in the first place? You just made up the plot and what's going on in a show you never watched

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man's was off the case and sparked it back up on himself for no reason

Also left the damn book in his bathroom cause he was too busy jerking off to "the other WW" instead of tossing that shyt the same day the man got murdered... Or anytime after the investigation started

Dude was really an idiot
ego ego ego

you cant throw away something where somebody is praising you

:win:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
from his own invention, i wonder what the plan would of been if he didnt catch that stray?
There wasn't one.. He was dying.. The plan was to die. The cops was coming.. He was going to die by stray or die by cop.. But the plan was to take the wrap for EVERYTHING. He was still on his ego shyt. Bout to turn himself into the cops when he saw the TV and it said the Blue was still out there.. Oh hell nah.. Not MY BLUE!!!

Now he's dead at the lab where the only blue is being made.. His family gets the money he left cause he's dead.. He left the vm to get skylar off and then hanks body to call off the fbi still bothering her... Jesse is free

He set everything right. It was a textbook GREAT ending for HIM

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
How do you admit you can't understand something but also admit you never even watched it? So how would you understand in the first place? You just made up the plot and what's going on in a show you never watched

nikka.

The character is a ho.
I watched the show as long as I could stomach it. Which was not long.

It ain't nuffin else.
to figure out for me as far as quality.

I do NOt give props.
to the drug dealer new identity goofie shyt.
That this show is about.

Walter white was a self emasculated a ho from jump.
he did nuffin to make me invest in the character.

I do not like puss ass bytch made characters.
or weak wack fascinated With villains stories.

Walter white was a wack pussified character. That no I did not invest in and no I can not suspend belief.
To watch more than what I saw.

Which was some urban prison industrial meets wannabe davjd burns wire turned country bullshyt.

If the show was so great

post the review thread you made in real time.
that gives a review.
you write good enough.
Maybe you change my mind.
So post a link to your review
Right now tho.

Walter white is a waste of time.
like the second wire season.
before revisionist reviews.

Art Barr

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
nikka.

The character is a ho.
I watched the show as long as I could stomach it. Which was not long.

It ain't nuffin else.
to figure out for me as far as quality.

I do NOt give props.
to the drug dealer new identity goofie shyt.
That this show is about.

Walter white was a self emasculated a ho from jump.
he did nuffin to make me invest in the character.

I do not like puss ass bytch made characters.
or weak wack fascinated With villains stories.

Walter white was a wack pussified character. That no I did not invest in and no I can not suspend belief.
To watch more than what I saw.

Which was some urban prison industrial meets wannabe davjd burns wire turned country bullshyt.

If the show was so great

post the review thread you made in real time.
that gives a review.
you write good enough.
Maybe you change my mind.
So post a link to your review
Right now tho.

Walter white is a waste of time.
like the second wire season.
before revisionist reviews.

Art Barr
When did I become a reviewer? If you go in the breaking bad threads, I'm one of the most outspoken about the OTHER things about this show. I listened to the creator's podcast so I'd get the things that was left out, they'd talk about crazy easter eggs, what characters was doing, shyt that was left unsaid.....

The show was a lot deeper than old man becomes drug dealer and everything works out cause he's smart... Like others have said.. You look at the ending and there's so many layers and so many lives he destroyed and the slow breakdown of the perfect family like he had in ep 1 to what he turns into and what he turns his family into......

It was amazing. That's why it's a top rated show of all time. That's why they can circle back and do a prequel and it's rated right up there, maybe even higher. With the same attention to detail. There's been 2309483209482304 movies and shows with a plot like that. Breaking Bad stood out for a reason. It's damn near 20 years later and we STILL in here debating what we saw

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
the premise of the show is trash tbh :heh:

this meek science teacher who just got diagnosed with cancer is gonna turn down a high paying job with free health insurance, to cook up some raggedy meth and sell it on the street :dead:

yeah, i know, his ego was awakened, and he became heisenberg. gimme a break :mjlol:

This.

Show is goofie empowerment candy.

Not going.
When did I become a reviewer? If you go in the breaking bad threads, I'm one of the most outspoken about the OTHER things about this show. I listened to the creator's podcast so I'd get the things that was left out, they'd talk about crazy easter eggs, what characters was doing, shyt that was left unsaid.....

The show was a lot deeper than old man becomes drug dealer and everything works out cause he's smart... Like others have said.. You look at the ending and there's so many layers and so many lives he destroyed and the slow breakdown of the perfect family like he had in ep 1 to what he turns into and what he turns his family into......

It was amazing. That's why it's a top rated show of all time. That's why they can circle back and do a prequel and it's rated right up there, maybe even higher. With the same attention to detail. There's been 2309483209482304 movies and shows with a plot like that. Breaking Bad stood out for a reason. It's damn near 20 years later and we STILL in here debating what we saw

It did not captivate me breh.

Sorry.
Thr thread premise asked when did you know Walter white was a goofie. I said as soon as I watched the show.

I answered what the thread asked breh.

Art Barr

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
This.

Show is goofie empowerment candy.

Not going.

It did not captivate me breh.

Sorry.
Thr thread premise asked when did you know Walter white was a goofie. I said as soon as I watched the show.

I answered what the thread asked breh.

Art Barr
Only thing that threw me off is commenting on something you haven’t watched. That’s all. If you said you watched it all and it was trash, I’d respect it

I don’t want someone who never left the country to tell me what’s going on in the world

pcpking

All Star
Daps
Didn’t Jessie straight up tell Jane he was still doing drugs, wasn’t interested in quitting drugs and she should leave him alone?

Dude straight up told her “I’m about to smoke some Meth, you should bounce.” And she DECIDED to break her own sobriety for some wigga dikk

"Cute" little white girls are never at fault

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Only thing that threw me off is commenting on something you haven’t watched. That’s all. If you said you watched it all and it was trash, I’d respect it

I don’t want someone who never left the country to tell me what’s going on in the world

I did not watch the whole series breh.

It would have had to have a character I was compelled by to do that. It just did not.

I do not have a villain fascination like most. So trying to get me to buy Into pos style characters. I ain't going.

Not to mention Walter white was to self emasculated for me to even invest in watching more than the introduction to the series I turned off. That and better call Saul do nuffin for me. I do not have villain fascination. I just do not.

There was nuffin redeemable about the character.
or show to keep me dialed in.
Sorry. You asked me.
when did I lose respect.
for the main character and I told you. Wish I could be swayed but I do not watch bytchmade self emasculated characters.
who are the focal point. I am not going.

Once yo virtue gon. Or you self emasculate yourself. You can not get it back.
There was nuffin to link me to watching this show.

The character and premise and location did nuffin for me.

I also don't think this character in real life. Like say city of God.

Plus I have no respect for clucks and white cluck drug use.

So i have no fascination with that shyt cause it is snitchville.
i am from the hood.

this country cluck shyt is huff and some cac shyt.

i just do not draw on that shyt at all.

Art Barr

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
The moment he turned down his multi-millionaire former partners help. All this shyt could have been prevented if he just said yes to their help.