At what point did you begin to dislike Walter White in Breaking Bad?

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Personally for me it was when he put all the hits out on Mike's guys in Prison, that's something u can't come back from. Also when he killed Mike, that was the straw for me
fukk Mike. He got out of line. He didn’t play his role and tried to be the leader and failed.
Walt made him a multi millionaire ready to retire when a month. Made him whole , plus with extra money to take care of his guts. Mike used a weak lawyer who got caught and immediately gives him up. Let me guess that’s Walts fault? Walt in turn helps him escape and Mike plays the big man and high hands with his big talk instead of being gracious. Also fukk Mikes crew. Dennis is ready to give Mike up along with the rest . His super loyal guys who Gus paid for and respected and feared not Mike were going too crack as soon they missed a single payment. These were not rock solid loyal guys but weak people picked by an even weaker man in Mike. Put it like this , Jesse , Old Joe and Todd and vamoose pests guys never cracked. Hank presses Jesse and he says nothing. Old Joe comes out hiding to try to help Jesse when he goes on the run. Doesn’t call the cops like a Mikes cowards.

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
When he stood up to a guy threatening him with death is when you started disliking him? That makes no sense whatsoever. If he started acting docile then in your mind that’s a win? Disgusting.

Rewatch the scene, reread my post, or stop being deliberately obtuse over fictional characters.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
The greatest trick the writers played was getting the audience to believe this horseshyt. Love him or hate him, but for the love off god, please stop believing this myth.
Yeah seeing those justifications page 1 was mind boggling especially given that Walt deaded that HIMSELF in the final episode.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Yeah seeing those justifications page 1 was mind boggling especially given that Walt deaded that HIMSELF in the final episode.

A lot of nikkas don't wanna admit that Walt was a sociopath and an egomaniac who did everything for selfish reasons.

Some of these dudes even believe he "loved" Jesse like a son.:mjtf:

No, he loved Jesse the way an evil overlord loves his only lackey.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York

A lot of nikkas don't wanna admit that Walt was a sociopath and an egomaniac who did everything for selfish reasons.

Some of these dudes even believe he "loved" Jesse like a son.:mjtf:

No, he loved Jesse the way an evil overlord loves his only lackey.

So what about Gus? He was just as bad or worse.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All people are flawed to certain degrees but walter was a unlikable p*ssy from jump. I really dont get how people liked him. Tony Soprano i get, not Walter

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tony was a scum bag. Tony used everyone he came into contact with willfully. He was way worse than Walt.
We're talking likability. Tony sometimes made you feel for him. Walter never brought that emotion. Tony had a mother who tried to kill him. What did walter have to become what he did? Nothing. Just a typical entitled white man

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
We're talking likability. Tony sometimes made you feel for him. Walter never brought that emotion. Tony had a mother who tried to kill him. What did walter have to become what he did? Nothing. Just a typical entitled white man
Tony soprano wasn’t an entitled white man?? Man you guys pretended to watch these shows and never did. It’s disgusting.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude quit his company that ended up being worth billions because he went to his girl’s family’s party and wasn’t the most impressive person in a room:mjlol:

The entire show is a guy risking him and his family’s life so he could have that feeling as the man on top again.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All people are flawed to certain degrees but walter was a unlikable p*ssy from jump. I really dont get how people liked him. Tony Soprano i get, not Walter

hated tony soprano from rip too but you dead on about walter white

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell the guy investigating your drug empire that the guy he thinks was behind it, couldn’t have been in charge, that the real kingpin is still out there so the investigation must continue because you don’t want people to get your credit brehs:russ: