Asians physically abusing Nigerians in Nigeria, sad

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
you know what I have had enough. The problem is that we are too fukking nice in africa, we just let these gooks/chinks to come to africa and run shyt. what the fukk is wrong with africans? fukking hell man.
They need us Black Americans and the Carribean brother's help. Pan Africanism is the answer to the exploitation of Africa.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
A lot of you cats dont know the chinaman is just as raciat as Cacs and Arabs, nikkas always thinking other races are on our side. I say get those fukking ching chongs out of Africa. Its bad enough blacks get treated like shyt in the chinamans country but then to go to our homeland and try that shyt nah they got to go or die.

When it comes to business its not about if the person you're doing business with personally likes you but if the deal benefits you. "I don't like you and you don't like me, but we have something in common that we want and its money".

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I'm not defending this but I have a feeling they treat their own like that as well

God knows what's happening in those Chinese factories

But yeah, if this is isn't sensationalist then they need to get pushed the fukk out of there

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
coltan is cheaper than apple correct, and so you think africans have the know how on apple products? of course not. Chinas main goal is to turn africa into its factory so that they can begin to make the new chinese apple. what youre failing to realize is that China plans on turning africa into a second world region , sort of the way the US did, with cheap labor, factories, and management in China. If africa plays its cards right, they too can be in the position china is in right now. The blue print on fast growth is already there, and the chinese are assisting Africa in doing what it did. The difference is Africa doesnt have to import minerals so actually once they begin their own innovation, they could distribute the world at an even cheaper rate than china. China will have an extremely hungry middle class looking for cheaper goods than the ones even they make, the yuan wont be dirt cheap forever....

DING! DING! DING!

China wants go away from a industrial nation and become one of service like the west. By doing that they'll industrialize Africa which Africa NEEDS!!! Besides South Africa(which was always industrialized), I potentially see Angola, Nigeria and maybe Kenya on their way of becoming industrialized nations.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
DING! DING! DING!

China wants go away from a industrial nation and become one of service like the west. By doing that they'll industrialize Africa which Africa NEEDS!!! Besides South Africa(which was always industrialized), I potentially see Angola, Nigeria and maybe Kenya on their way of becoming industrialized nations.

Ehhh Nigeria and Angola has a ways to go. Ethiopia is establishing a lot of manufacturing.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Well duh because middle and upper class are a terms defined by standard of living and median wealth

By means of athletes and entertainers lol, do you really wanna get into that argument and start bringing up all the African billionaires, bankers, leaders of industry?:mjlol:

Only 2 million of us, that why we make up majority of blacks obtaining degrees in STEM fields, is that something to be proud of for black Americans?

I saw this picture go viral on twitter, on some black excellence/beating the odds shyt and laughed, because this is my cousin and his friends, they're literally all Africans. Excelling in the US is nothing new to us.
Bx2WtL1CQAI29PR.jpg

Africans been achieving in the USA waiting for African-Americans to catch up. We'll worry about Africa and people like you worry about fixing the problems ya'll got over here.

Um... Immigrants in general do than the local people in a country. Asians in general are topping White Americans in most high degrees. Its a cultural thing for immigrants. And like others have said the African population in America is quite small. Not a good comparison.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
They are building stuff but not factories. Still an oil economy.

True. But:
Angola: Sector to Continue With Fast Industrialization
Luanda — The Ministry of Industry will continue with the industrialization process of the country that has already started this year and will finish in 2017, says the incumbent Minister, Bernarda Gonçalves Martins Henriques da Silva, Angop has learnt.

"The programme represents to achieve a faster industrialization and we need that the activities develop a more sustainable activities, once there are some weaknesses that must be solved", said the Minister.
http://allafrica.com/stories/201210030233.html

So far South Africa is the only industrialized nation in Africa.