Asians physically abusing Nigerians in Nigeria, sad

jizzrag

Banned
Daps
Reppin
cambodian men for black,white,latina, asian bbws
@jizzrag

Is obviously playing a strawman. Does he not know about the Atlantic slave trade? You know the one when many people lost their identities? And it was not because they "lacked a culture".

And not just exclusive to the United States, but also Brazil, Jamaica, Dominica, etc? Black Brazilians also lost their ethnic connection to Africa, they refer to themselves as "black" and yet they don't lack a culture. It has nothing to do with being "race obsessed" or "lacking culture", but having a label "black" that binds a group together.

Also White Americans(and Australians, South Africans and Canadians) also dumped their ethnic identity for a racial one.

it depends what kind of "white" american/SA/canadian you're referring to....

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Its a myth that needs to stop, as if colonization didn't destroy them just the same.

I read an article by a Nigerian who says people in his city are heavily Christian, have Israel flags, pilgrimage to Israel, etc

This is on top of scam preachers like TB Joshua and that nikka in South Africa who makes his congregation wear all white and eat grass

Many countries forbid the illustration of traditional African religious systems in their media, too

:snoop:

jizzrag

Banned
Daps
Reppin
And not just exclusive to the United States, but also Brazil, Jamaica, Dominica, etc? Black Brazilians also lost their ethnic connection to Africa, they refer to themselves as "black" and yet they don't lack a culture. It has nothing to do with being "race obsessed" or "lacking culture", but having a label "black" that binds a group together.

do you feel offended when afro-latinos dont consider themselves black but rather mixed or maybe not even black at all?

Last edited:

jizzrag

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Another strawman. What does this have to do with your statements about blacks in America referring to themselves as black due to "lacking culture". Try to stay on topic.

why does it matter if people like these identify solely as dominican/"indio" and they want nothing to do with "black" african-americans?

put these same people in america and i'm sure they would have an easier time relating with other latinos(cultural connection and a shared language/spanish)

Dominicanos-Danilo-Medina-invalidacion-AP_LNCIMA20130928_0003_39.jpg

DOMINICANOS%20AUSENTES.jpg

Last edited:

jizzrag

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Welcome to my ignore list.

season 5 "the voice" winner, tessanne chin has a dominant asian phenotype but she's still a billion times more jamaican than you'll ever be....these two share a common culture which is specifically theirs(her's and usain bolt) and it has nothing to do with you just because you're "black."
Usain-Bolt-Tessanne-Chin.jpg

Last edited:

jerome

Rookie
Daps
Exactly why my mother hates those fukking chinks. In my country they come cause trouble and scam the locals.

jizzrag

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Uh, Nigerians see themselves as Black world wide.
well obviously, racially, that is what nigerians are but the thing is i never sense a close kinship between ethnic africans(at least 1st or second generation americans) and african-americans

and there is even a bigger division between muslim somali/ethiopians and african-americans from what i've noticed

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
well obviously, racially, that is what nigerians are but the thing is i never sense a close kinship between ethnic africans(at least 1st or second generation americans) and african-americans

and there is even a bigger division between muslim somali/ethiopians and african-americans from what i've noticed
Bro, every African that isn't on some white worship sh!t is down as fvck.

jizzrag

Banned
Daps
Reppin
^ being "black" in a fairly racially homogenous nation like nigeria doesnt mean anything.....according to wikipediaThere are SMALL minorities of British, American, East Indian, Chinese (est. 50,000),(nigeria's total population is roughly around 170 million btw)[126] white Zimbabwean,[127] Japanese, Greek, Syrian and Lebanese immigrants in Nigeria. Immigrants also include those from other West African or East African nations. These minorities mostly reside in major cities such as Lagos and Abuja, or in the Niger Delta as employees for the major oil companies. A number of Cubans settled in Nigeria as political refugees following the Cuban Revolution.

i can see why african-americans identify as "black" in a predominately "white" nation...that term just has a deeper and totally different meaning for them

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Exactly why my mother hates those fukking ******s. In my country they come cause trouble and scam the locals.
changed some words around so you can read what the chinese say about africans in china and then how racist you/they sound