Asians physically abusing Nigerians in Nigeria, sad

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Comments section

Damn I cant stop laughing. This mutha fukka here did not give a fukk.

GTA - Beijing

ibgJ756W5Dtevz.gif

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Legitimate question though. which African countries can possibly become newly industrialized countries like Mexico,South Africa,India etc. ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newly_industrialized_country
Ethiopia, Kenya, Nigeria, Angola(lots of manufacture building being built right outside the capital)

Angola has already started investing in their agriculture again. It took long enough. That country has alot of fertile land for only 22 million people. smh at them just starting to take advantage

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I'll try and find the video that I watched on skyscraper city.

Exactly what purpose do I have for lying?

No economy with a significant amount of manufacturing is going to slide when oil prices dip.

Lowkey, Tanzania and DRC have way more potential than most of the countries yall listed, if they can straighten themselves out.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
No economy with a significant amount of manufacturing is going to slide when oil prices dip.

Lowkey, Tanzania and DRC have way more potential than most of the countries yall listed, if they can straighten themselves out.

Yet they haven't straightened themselves out and it doesn't look that way for a while especially for DRC.

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Yet they haven't straightened themselves out and it doesn't look that way for a while especially for DRC.

Neither have Nigeria or Kenya, yet people are very optimistic on those fronts when really, there is not reason to be optimistic.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

maybe I was confusing it with industrial building or factories, but there is definitely some project that developing right outside of the capital. Like I said, I'll try to find the video but that was months ago.

I do know that they're gonna start cutting there own diamonds this year now instead of having these euros to do it.