Asians physically abusing Nigerians in Nigeria, sad

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
Wtf ? Lmao Asians are literally the by product of incest aka retards... how does an Asian abuse anyone ? I'm blown away

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
^ those retard asians(chinese in this particular case) built cities like these

Ehhh I'm not personally impressed by any Asians unless they are Japanese. What the Japanese did during the European age of imperialism is admirable, though. I bet that the Europeans felt embarrassed after Russia lost the Russo-Japanese war. Japan's rapid industrialization was really impressive.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Its common knowledge these Asians don't respect us. They treat us like crap in their countries and get the red carpet treatment in ours

Black skinned people the world over are long due for some respect and we will only get this forcefully believe that. For Asians acting up in Africa they should get the same treatment they give us in Asia.

Personally I have extensively discussed my dealings with Asians in Africa growing up being mainly racist, classist and negative. They live largely in isolation.

Don't bother retorting Tommy :cape:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
There's been a concerted effort a while to unify the African continent (the 5th pan african congress was in the 60's pushed this heavy). It died down for a while but they started it back up last year in South Africa (8th PAC).

Honestly it might take some of us to go over their, open up businesses, and push out the Asians.

The question we have to ask ourselves is which one of us is willing to make the personal and economic sacrifice to go over their and start some businesses? Because as African Americans we complain a whole lot, but never seem to take any action on the injustices that we see daily.

Personally in a few years I'm planning to repatriate to Africa (visiting Ghana this Spring) and one of the things I'd like to do is create a website that shows African Americans a plan/path to moving over to the continent, detailing the amount of money/time needed to start a business, what's the best places to live, and the pros/cons of doing so.
Great idea, this could be special if this takes off.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I guess so.The guy that actually got me the placement was a Chinese man that has been living in Nigeria for 30 + years and speaks fluent Yoruba (I think he might even have citizenship).
Lol....sad.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Its common knowledge these Asians don't respect us. They treat us like crap in their countries and get the red carpet treatment in ours

Black skinned people the world over are long due for some respect and we will only get this forcefully believe that. For Asians acting up in Africa they should get the same treatment they give us in Asia.

Personally I have extensively discussed my dealings with Asians in Africa growing up being mainly racist, classist and negative. They live largely in isolation.

:dead:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

That is the problem. It's going back to the days where people feel comfortable with disrespecting black people. I don't put up with none of that shyt. In any case of change socially, politically, etc violence is what makes it possible. All the dumb ass marching is so stupid. Tearing up your own neighborhood is beyond retarded. I never understood why people never attack the person that is holding them back.