Asians physically abusing Nigerians in Nigeria, sad

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I made this posts in another thread but I think I'm only African person who is NOT and who will NEVER be

I said this message below a few weeks ago in another thread:

"Before I go to bed I'll say this. I'm GLAD black people in the Diaspora are more wary of any external presence in Africa, we should be. West Africa was the topic of my dissertation for my final year Econ degree paper and every single one of these interventions have NEVER, EVER benefited the actual African people, some pockets got fatter in the government, they got some new roads, but it did nothing for the quality of living of Africans. Nothing, so yes, I am skeptical of yet another set of people trying to get some of African natural resources (yet, again).

Africans diamonds, oils and minerals have always been a target for greedy exploits and has always been sold out for shiny buildings and traffic lights by corrupt leaders while the every day end citizen doesn't reap any benefit. As @KravenMorehead™ stated those of us who have followed Africa have seen this happen many, many times before. The only difference was previously it was Europeans doing these 'investments' and 'interventions' now it's China. It's moved from Europeans to the Chinese.

External involvement in Africa has never had any benefit to the standard of living for anyone but the people investing (usually Europeans and now Asians) and shady politicians like Obasanjo and Fashola. I hope this works out well in 10 years and doesn't become one of the many long lines of trades Africa has done for it's very precious raw materials.

Only time will tell if this actually helps the poverty levels in these African countries, because China will damn sure benefit from this long term....."

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I also have a disdain for the fact that Africa continually needs whitey (and now chinkey) to 'save' them. I'm not jumping for joy at this supposed growth 'thanks to the Chinese'.

Last century it was Europeans 'saving' them now it's Asians.

But i disgress.

The only thing I'll agree with @Poitier sternly on is AFRICAS incompetent and pathetic leaders are the only people to blame and the fact that their actions are holding ALL of us worldwide back. I can't blame China or Lebanon. The Mugabe's will always be to blame.

So much of the crap we go through today in the West can be directly linked to them.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I also have a disdain for the fact that Africa continually needs whitey (and now chinkey) to 'save' them. I'm not jumping for joy at this supposed growth 'thanks to the Chinese'.

Last century it was Europeans 'saving' them now it's Asians.

But i disgress.

The only thing I'll agree with @Poitier sternly on is AFRICAS incompetent and pathetic leaders are the only people to blame and the fact that their actions are holding ALL of us worldwide back. I can't blame China or Lebanon. The Mugabe's will always be to blame.

So much of the crap we go through today in the West can be directly linked to them.

Here's the thing, I have stated consistently Africans Corrupt Leadership is the reason it is where it is in the modern day, but the second cats hear you have ties to Africa they come with their Anti Africa agenda.

Like I said and will continue to say, only the African can fix Africa and only the American can fix America, in the process of fixing your own you need to look at the positives your brother in the next land has and see how you can apply it to your own situation to fix your problems more efficiently. I was born in America, I am classified as an AA yet The Agent in this thread is grouping me in with immigrants, when I receive zero benefits immigrants get and all of the discrimination of my fellow black man. Like I said this ideal is no diff than Dusty Kemitic cats and Dusty Hebrew cats going back and forth, at the end of the day you have two people scared to make a real difference so they spend their time deflecting progress so they can look like they are doing something.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I was with your argument till this point....

I try to have a civilized discussion about the need to get rid of ethnic tension in Nigeria and dude started talking down on AAs so I blacked out :manny:

Also, if you are not a descendant of any of the slaves that were brought to America then you are not an AA. I do not know why we AAs have to fight to have our own identity. Just because you were born here does not mean you are one of us. We aren't claiming to be Jamaican or Nigerian so give that same courtesy.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I try to have a civilized discussion about the need to get rid of ethnic tension in Nigeria and dude started talking down on AAs so I blacked out :manny:

Also, if you are not a descendant of any of the slaves that were brought to America then you are not an AA. I do not know why we AAs have to fight to have our own identity. Just because you were born here does not mean you are one of us. We aren't claiming to be Jamaican or Nigerian so give that same courtesy.

:dead:

what are you talking about.

When did the Nigerians born in America ask to be called AA. Pretty sure they call themselves Nigerian American etc

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:dead:

what are you talking about.

When did the Nigerians born in America ask to be called AA. Pretty sure they call themselves Nigerian American etc

It appears he has some kind of deep down envy of Africans in America or had a bad experience. He`s talking reckless regarding an imaginary conflict he has or something.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Those were two separate points. The first dude was a Nigerian trying to talk shyt about AAs and I blacked out on him only for Africans to cry victim.

Then you have this pathetic dude below who is of Liberian descent but calls himself an AA:

I was born in America, I am classified as an AA

Pathetic.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Those were two separate points. The first dude was a Nigerian trying to talk shyt about AAs and I blacked out on him only for Africans to cry victim.

Then you have this pathetic dude below who is of Liberian descent but calls himself an AA:

Pathetic.

Wait, wait wait

Am I correct that Liberia was that country that was created by the USA for the freed slaves ?

So if @CashmereEsquire was infact Liberian (I have no clue if he is or not) then surely his ancestors were likely freed slaves from America which based on your theory would mean he is AA (since he would have descended from the slaves) :lupe:

or :lupe:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Pathetic.

I dont call myself anything, When I fill out a survey that ask for Race it damn sure doesn't say "Liberian American". Point black I am Black, when people ask me where I am from I inform them I was born in Atlanta and my Parents are from Liberia. Once again you are taking out your personal conflicts on the net and look like a emo CAC having a break down. You idiot do you not realize Anyone black born in the USA is classified in the 40+ million Black American citizens? You trying to create some division accomplishes nothing and once again shows you have care nothing about the Liberation of Blacks. You and the c00n American Hating African you hate will suffer the same death under White Supremacy, because you aren't smart enough to see the bigger picture.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Wait, wait wait

Am I correct that Liberia was that country that was created by the USA for the freed slaves ?

So if @CashmereEsquire was infact Liberian (I have no clue if he is or not) then surely his ancestors were likely freed slaves from America which based on your theory would mean he is AA (since he would have descended from the slaves)

Fam, there was tons of natives in Liberia that were not from America

but nice try :snoop:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I dont call myself anything, When I fill out a survey that ask for Race it damn sure doesn't say "Liberian American". Point black I am Black, when people ask me where I am from I inform them I was born in Atlanta and my Parents are from Liberia. Once again you are taking out your personal conflicts on the net and look like a emo CAC having a break down. You idiot do you not realize Anyone black born in the USA is classified in the 40+ million Black American citizens? You trying to create some division accomplishes nothing and once again shows you have care nothing about the Liberation of Blacks. You and the c00n American Hating African you hate will suffer the same death under White Supremacy, because you aren't smart enough to see the bigger picture.

African American and Black are not synonymous

You can call yourself whatever the fukk it is you want as long as a coward bytch made nikka not repping my people

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
African American and Black are not synonymous

You can call yourself whatever the fukk it is you want as long as a coward bytch made nikka not repping my people

Serious question, do you have more than a HS education? You are showing how dumb you are post after post.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Serious question, do you have more than a HS education? You are showing how dumb you are post after post.

The irony :mjlol:

Its almost certain that I am more educated and far more intelligent then a dumbass quoting NOI rhetoric in 2015

Let me know when you buy those acres in Liberia and save Africa

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The irony :mjlol:

Its almost certain that I am more educated and far more intelligent then a dumbass quoting NOI rhetoric in 2015

Let me know when you buy those acres in Liberia and save Africa

What NOI rhetoric am I quoting? Group Economics is NOI rhetoric? Once again you show you're showing your lack of intelligence. Talking about "pull up" when I say lets meet so I can hear your Solution. You're a scared Negro.