Asians physically abusing Nigerians in Nigeria, sad

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Neither have Nigeria or Kenya, yet people are very optimistic on those fronts when really, there is not reason to be optimistic.

Any situation in Kenya is not that severe as whats going on in the DRC. The Boko Haram problem in Nigerian appears to be a recent epidemic where as the Congo crisis has roots all the way back in mid 20th century.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
maybe I was confusing it with industrial building or factories, but there is definitely some project that developing right outside of the capital. Like I said, I'll try to find the video but that was months ago.

I do know that they're gonna start cutting there own diamonds this year now instead of having these euros to do it.

I hope. All of these countries still eating off oil and minerals are in for a shock if they do not adjust ASAP.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Any situation in Kenya is not that severe as whats going on in the DRC. The Boko Haram problem in Nigerian appears to be a recent epidemic where as the Congo crisis has roots all the way back in mid 20th century.

Not as severe as the Congo isn't saying much. Both countries have DEEP ethnic divisions and Islamic terrorist threatening the sovereignty. I think it takes a giant leap in faith to think that a nation like Nigeria will get over the ethnic BS, defeat Boko Haram, divest from oil, build factories and build up Northern Nigeria.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Not as severe as the Congo isn't saying much. Both countries have DEEP ethnic divisions and Islamic terrorist threatening the sovereignty. I think it takes a giant leap in faith to think that a nation like Nigeria will get over the ethnic BS, defeat Boko Haram, divest from oil, build factories and build up Northern Nigeria.
But unlike the DRC, Nigeria is slowly progressing even with Boko Haram. Its only the North holding them back.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Now if we want to talk "middle income countries," there should be plenty of them, though I am weary of these statistics com

PIOyHf1.png

The world’s Middle Income Countries (MICs), which are defined as having a per capita gross national income of US$1,026 to $12,475 (2011) are a diverse group by size, population, and income level. Middle income countries are home to five of the world’s seven billion people and 73 percent of the world’s poor people. At the same time, middle income countries represent about one third of global GDP and are major engines of global growth.

The World Bank Group continues to evolve its partnership with middle income countries, working with them simultaneously as clients, shareholders, and global actors. The World Bank provides increasingly tailored services—financial products (loans, guarantees, risk management products) and knowledge and advisory services (including on a reimbursable basis)—to support middle income countries in their global roles, to address their second-generation reform challenges, and to facilitate knowledge exchange and South-South cooperation.

jizzrag

Banned
Daps
Reppin
cambodian men for black,white,latina, asian bbws
people who lack cultural identity are the ones who see themselves as a color or race only and not an actual ancestral ethnic identity(wasps and black americans) your ancestral ties to old world europe and africa is lost and the only identity you have now is american

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
people who lack cultural identity are the ones that considers that considers them a color or race only and not an actual ancestral ethnic identity(wasps and black americans)

Yes, this is why Africa is heavily Christian, Muslim and Judaic because they have such a strong cultural identity :mjlol:

jizzrag

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yes, this is why Africa is heavily Christian, Muslim and Judaic because they have such a strong cultural identity :mjlol:

well if you ever asked a nigerian,ethiopian,somali etc "what are you?" their first response would obviously be their ethnic heritage(nigerian/ethiopian/somali) and NOT "black,"

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
well if you ever asked a nigerian,ethiopian,somali etc "what are you?" their first response would obviously be their ethnic heritage(nigerian/ethiopian/somali) and NOT "black,"

Well duh but that isn't something to be proud of :mjlol:

I've read extensively about the curriculums that many Africans receive in Africa and most are as White washed as the trash we receive in the US.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
@jizzrag

Is obviously playing a strawman. Does he not know about the Atlantic slave trade? You know the one when many people lost their identities? And it was not because they "lacked a culture".

And not just exclusive to the United States, but also Brazil, Jamaica, Dominica, etc? Black Brazilians also lost their ethnic connection to Africa, they refer to themselves as "black" and yet they don't lack a culture. It has nothing to do with being "race obsessed" or "lacking culture", but having a label "black" that binds a group together.

Also White Americans(and Australians, South Africans and Canadians) also dumped their ethnic identity for a racial one.

jizzrag

Banned
Daps
Reppin
after a few generations some nigerians/west african immigrants will assimilate into this african-american/"black" identity but most ethiopians/somalis are a very distinctive group, not only do they look very different from african-americans, they're also muslim and they stick to their own kind

Last edited: