Asians physically abusing Nigerians in Nigeria, sad

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
how do we know he isn't one of the American ones tho Poitier :lupe:

My parents are of an indigenous tribe. Once agin Poitier is showing he is either truly dumb or an Agent, as he can provide no solution to any issue, and is arguing against people who share his opinion in regard to African issues being different than American issues. He doesn't know what he is arguing, he just dislikes the continent of Africa for whatever reason.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
What NOI rhetoric am I quoting?

You have paraphrased Elijah Muhammad multiple times on this site

The solution is you worry about yours and we will worry about ours. AA have enough on our plate then to be dealing with clowns who think they are superior, when really they have far, far less. There is nothing Africans can offer us at this point. Like @lenfantdelacapitale said, go build some factories.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You have paraphrased Elijah Muhammad multiple times on this site

The solution is you worry about yours and we will worry about ours. AA have enough on our plate then to be dealing with clowns who think they are superior, when really they have far, far less. There is nothing Africans can offer us at this point. Like @lenfantdelacapitale, go build some factories.

I quoted Elijah Muhammad by stating The Black in America must fix his issue before he runs to a different nation trying to fix issues. I was born in America and have never been to Liberia, so why would I run to fix Liberia when I have issues in America to worry about? I`m investing my Money in the West End of Atlanta trying to keep it black, while you're on the internet arguing about nothing. You're scared in lost and trying to give excuses of why you aren't doing anything.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I quoted Elijah Muhammad by stating The Black in America must fix his issue before he runs to a different nation trying to fix issues. I was born in America and have never been to Liberia, so why would I run to fix Liberia when I have issues in America to worry about? I`m investing my Money in the West End of Atlanta trying to keep it black, while you're on the internet arguing about nothing. You're scared in lost and trying to give excuses of why you aren't doing anything.

Bout to watch this Michigan vs Ohio St so :tu::tu::tu:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I never said that it was endemic. The point is that when an African goes to Guangzhou he gets mistreated and has a hard time. On the other hand, an Asian goes to an African country and looks down on the natives. Isn't that a little unsettling or is it just me? If that's ok with you, then you're defo not African.
that usually because an Asian or foreigner who goes into Africa usually has money or enough to start a business. If a black American or a black foreigner went to these places with money, they'll get treated the same or even better. Lets be honest, alot of these Africans that get mistreated in these foreign countries are almost usually poor and are desperate for work so they'll take the abuse. The same shyt happens to migrant workers like Indians and Indonesians in Dubai and Saudi Arabia.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
I try to have a civilized discussion about the need to get rid of ethnic tension in Nigeria and dude started talking down on AAs so I blacked out :manny:

You need to get your story straight, you said that to me. Not once in this thread did talk down on AAs.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You need to get your story straight, you said that to me. Not once in this thread did talk down on AAs.

You tagged me asking why I said what I said so I explained why. I was replying to you but addressing Africans collectively.

Daps
by all means tell me an alternative for africa. all yall nikkas talk about the worst case scenario like africa isnt gaining anything from the sino-african relation (which by the way you know fukk all about) and then come on here with your little sob stories, get money or come up with an alternative solution. you out here talking about passive, docile but not coming with any sort of solution what so ever. at least there are african leaders who have taken the initiative in kick starting its country back into the playing field. what are you doing?

let me guess you want european engineers? papa to come back and give you the know how? youd prefer the west just say it. well not me. the current situation is better than the last and china providing free education and university to africans is a HUGE deal. they arent just building, they are teaching. fukk outta here with this negative bullshyt.

if you dont like the situation stay your ass in the west, when shyt gets crackin in the next decade, we dont need u on the continent. dont start claiming your pride when we finally get up there.

of course china is using africa for resources, the fukk do africans need titanium for? the point is to sell their resources. no one gives a shyt about chile except for their copper. they use that revenue on their infrastructure. tf are you people on about. saudi arabia sells oil, theyre pimpin, chile copper, pimpin, africa raw minerals, they getting pimped, wait what? :what:
:ehh:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
No offense but how the fukk do you get abused by skinny, 5'5 people with little dikks.:what:
I pray this an exaggeration. Black people stay letting others chump them wtf is this :why:

Besides Idi Amin which African bossed up on mfs? I'm curious

Robert Mugabe bossed up the white British and are still bossing up the whites left in Zimbabwe.

Angola bossed up the West and South African whites with the assistance of Cuba. They are now bossing up the Portuguese by buying their debt iirc.

Other than that I can't think of many.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Are the ch!nk$ really running Africa like that? I know they're putting in work over there and knocking up the bytches, but I thought better of Nigeria. This has got to be journalism hype. Nigeria is the class of Africa @Chris.B :sas2:
you know what I have had enough. The problem is that we are too fukking nice in africa, we just let these gooks/chinks to come to africa and run shyt. what the fukk is wrong with africans? fukking hell man.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
This fukking CAC on the comment board website just stated real facts.

'I am white. For some reason I know how you feel. Believe me!
What I know is that ...STOP letting others to take what is yours.
I don't mean fight or war. I mean to develop strong law system, equal for everybody- you, me, others, asians, arabs...etc. I mean really strong African economy. I saw a lot of meaningles countrieas who developed super strong through economy growth. And keep fight for your dignity. My folks have saying: "Not for the bread only we live."

Mr. Putin, Russia's president said once "Who is week is beaten!".
So stay strong. Show respect to others, but INSIST respect to you too. And when this rule is broken- ight until the equilibrium is restored. The only rule for keeping longlasting peace is that exact equilibrium in mutual respect in everything between peoples.

I am saying all this because my country just 130 years ago was under brutal yoke of turks for 50 0yers. They almost erased my people from history. But we survived. So, believe me, written above is real not, just a post.'

-Ruslan Tsankow