OP is frustrated.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Interesting.

Do not shyt where you eat.

His lady probably wasn't a fan of those random text messages.
ding ding.

females are territorial and now shes upset his girl flexed her authority through his mouth piece.

that and she had a small crush tho she wont admit it for whatever bizarre reason as if we know her or something.

brookiecookie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: :comeon: So what's the difference in between the bolded and how you'd behave if you actually liked him? Any man, myselfl included, perceives this to be a woman who likes us.

Y'all don't want it both ways, y'all want it ALL ways. :martin:

EDIT: and WHY do you assume he wants sex? All he said was "cool it", as in he has a girll so he doesnt want to text you/hangout to disrespect his girl.

Why would you perceive that I liked you? I'm literally trying to find a sign I gave him and can't think of anything. I also talk about men around him too. It's just relaxed conversation.
I'm paraphrasing the convo... but the message was clear as day. He has never said something like that.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Why would you perceive that I liked you? I'm literally trying to find a sign I gave him and can't think of anything. I also talk about men around him too. It's just relaxed conversation.
I'm paraphrasing the convo... but the message was clear as day. He has never said something like that.

I think that you had feelings for him, and you were surprised about how blunt he was. It's best to just move on and be cordial.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So today I'm hanging with my coworker. He's really attractive. We have been hanging out more at work and just talking to each other a lot. Tell me why today we were alone and he hits me with "you know I have a girl now I just think we should cool it "
DONT NOBODY WANT YOU. Why can't a woman be fukking nice to a man and want to hang out without wanting to be in a relationship or have sex with him? It actually pissed me off that he thinks I want that from him. We literally talk about the women he likes together jokingly. I've given him friend vibes from day one. Sometimes I just like to be around him and spend time with him.. I text him when I bored and we have little jokes together because everyone at work sucks and I can laugh and relate to him. He's not my type... and I'm pretty sure he only likes white women. Lol he really tried to play me like I'm lusting after him.
I guess I should just stop being nice and wanting to hang out with men... Now it feels awkward even speaking to him. I feel like the whole time he thought I was feeling him but I just thought he was a nice guy plus he always was making an effort to be around ME so I thought we were cool.

Anyways /rant

Just thought I share because now I realize I need to stop treating everyone so nicely because that means I wanna fukk. Ha. I don't have a lot of girlfriends. I just always gravitated towards guys (not in that way)... but i feel like it's always misconstrued. I actually get more quiet around guys I'm into and open up to most of my platonic guy friends. NOBODY gets it. They always think I have a motive.
I'm just sick of it... maybe I should have a stank attitude and not talk to the guys in my office and I won't have these issues.
Why would a man be hanging around you if he didnt want to plow?

brookiecookie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ding ding.

females are territorial and now shes upset his girl flexed her authority through his mouth piece.

that and she had a small crush tho she wont admit it for whatever bizarre reason as if we know her or something.

There's a different (at least for me) between liking to spend time with someone and wanting to be in a relationship and possibly further than that. He is just not the type. Like I can recognize he's cute and all that but if I really wanted him... I probably would have fukked him by now.... isn't that hard

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps

You have to understand that you're a woman, and that because of sexism you're seen as a sex object. It really has nothing to do with you as an individual, and everything to do with your gender. Theres really nothing you can do, but this situation isn't your fault. His reaction says more about him than it does you. Chin up!!!