As a woman, I'm tired of being nice to men

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
If you knew that he has a girl then he wasn't wrong for telling you to chill regardless of how he said it.

If you didn't know anything, and he just let you know like then you should politely and respectfully let him know that you did not appreciate it. Anyways let it go and move on. It's not like you guys were about to get married.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
op I feel you.
I've been accused of trying to work my charm on men with my smile.
Thing is these same ppl would always rag on me for not smiling enough.
I guess I don't have a middle ground.

agnosticlady

Daps
I knew of her and that they were talking but we don't talk really discuss it. She doesn't know me

Ok, sorry he wasn't wrong for telling you to chill off in the way that he did. He wants this relationship to work out, and wants you to know that no more texting and etc is allowed. She doesn't know about you because he wants this relationship to work out.

brookiecookie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you fairly attractive yourself? He's not out of your league or anything?

He's not out my league. I've been with men who were more attractive. most of the girls he fukks with are really plain looking. Now I sound jealous but I feel like I'm a little out of his league :patrice::skip:

tater

Superstar
Daps
You don't have to make things weird at work. That's the absolute worst. Just talk to him. You should have nipped it in the bud when it happened because now it seems like you've been stewing and you sound a bit bitter. Just let him know in a calm way how you felt about it and move on. No need ruining your work environment.

brookiecookie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, sorry he wasn't wrong for telling you to chill off in the way that he did. He wants this relationship to work out, and wants you to know that no more texting and etc is allowed. She doesn't know about you because he wants this relationship to work out.

And I think that's what makes me upset. I would not disrespect someone's relationship... I text his work phone. We spend so much time together that it happens like that. We just naturally bonded. It's pisses me off I can't chill with him. It was nice while it lasted you know... Just talking to someone and not having to worry about that

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
There's a different (at least for me) between liking to spend time with someone and wanting to be in a relationship and possibly further than that. He is just not the type. Like I can recognize he's cute and all that but if I really wanted him... I probably would have fukked him by now.... isn't that hard
apparently it is since he gave you the Heisman treatment.

JY1C_Heisman_Football_Ingr.jpg

agnosticlady

Daps
And I think that's what makes me upset. I would not disrespect someone's relationship... I text his work phone. We spend so much time together that it happens like that. We just naturally bonded. It's pisses me off I can't chill with him. It was nice while it lasted you know... Just talking to someone and not having to worry about that

You were crushing on dude whether or not it was subconsciously or consciously. Unless you have known this guy for years there is no reason to be mad about losing someone to another woman IF you were not interested in him. I think subconsciously you wanted it to turn into more, and you kept wanting to talk to him. He got annoyed and told you to stop bugging. He has a right to. He wants things to work with his lady. :ld:

You just have to be cordial and move on. Do not even approach him letting him know that you didn't like how he spoke to you. He is not your friend. Leave it alone.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So you lead in with he's attractive...and then you say you been hanging out more...and then the second he says he has a chick and you two need to cool it some...boom your were being "to nice" and "nobody want's him"

But you say he is attractive...and you hang out with him more...but you texting his work phone...and you say you just "bonded"...but "nobody want's him"

brookiecookie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You were crushing on dude whether or not it was subconsciously or consciously. Unless you have known this guy for years there is no reason to be mad about losing someone to another woman IF you were not interested in him. I think subconsciously you wanted it to turn into more, and you kept wanting to talk to him. He got annoyed and told you to stop bugging. He has a right to. He wants things to work with his lady. :ld:

You just have to be cordial and move on. Do not even approach him letting him know that you didn't like how he spoke to you. He is not your friend. Leave it alone.

I don't feel like I'm losing him to another woman though. I just want him to be normal about it.
How am I annoying him now and he seeks me out... he's the one wanting to go places with me and have long convos and be around me. I can do that. It's work. It's helps having him there in the tough environment. I feel like its automatically assumed I'm jealous of the girl? That's why I said I'm sick of being nice. I should have ignored him

brookiecookie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you lead in with he's attractive...and then you say you been hanging out more...and then the second he says he has a chick and you two need to cool it some...boom your were being "to nice" and "nobody want's him"

But you say he is attractive...and you hang out with him more...but you texting his work phone...and you say you just "bonded"...but "nobody want's him"

When I said nobody wants you I meant me. Like nobody=me. I thought that was clear. I'm not saying he isn't wanted.