As a woman, I'm tired of being nice to men

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
We literally talk about the women he likes together jokingly. I've given him friend vibes from day one. Sometimes I just like to be around him and spend time with him.. I text him when I bored and we have little jokes together because everyone at work sucks and I can laugh and relate to him.

:heh: :comeon: So what's the difference in between the bolded and how you'd behave if you actually liked him? Any man, myselfl included, perceives this to be a woman who likes us.

Y'all don't want it both ways, y'all want it ALL ways. :martin:

EDIT: and WHY do you assume he wants sex? All he said was "cool it", as in he has a girll so he doesnt want to text you/hangout to disrespect his girl.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I actually get more quiet around guys I'm into and open up to most of my platonic guy friends. NOBODY gets it. They always think I have a motive.
I didn't initiate the contact. I knew he was attractive so I kinda just fell back but he always was around me and talks to me like I'm just one of his guy friends so I just kinda said fukk it and treated him like a friend. I don't want to be with him. He's cute but it ain't like that.

:patrice:
:jbhmm:
:ohhh:

Nah I ain't even gonna say it:russ:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wish I could have some men to be nice to :mjcry:
I just wanna go on a picnic and go-karting

:mjcry: