As a woman, I'm tired of being nice to men

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Breh, all shyt on the site is hearsay. I just reply to what people post
If she really was just his friend then she would not have to change anything, she should respect his wishes and not text as much, why would she have to ignore him, they weren't dating? why is he wrong for having a conversation with her that they should have had from the beginning? cause she caught feelings, her doing anything other than continuing to be his friend shows that she feels a certain type of way about not being able to talk to him as much.. Male and felmale friendships are flirtatious especially from the outside looking in, so he as long as he aint say it like an a$$hole she is wrong for being in her feelings about it.

ALSO shawty hasn't replied in like 3 pages, either she gets the point and doesn't want to admit being wrong or she was :troll: us

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
No male and female can't. I never had a female friend that I text after work let alone have her number if I'm not smashing. If we went out to lunch it was in a GROUP.

I'm just saying this will alleviate all confusion but people act like shyt don't pop off if they spend too much time alone. :rudy: Somebody usually starts liking somebody

It usually ends that way.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
this is backwards...

because marriages are suppose to be based off of friendships between men and women...

.... the foundation of a marriage is an affinity for each other as individuals....the bond that is going to hold the marriage together is a spiritual bond...not a superficial one

so a man and woman being friends first is actually really beneficial if they are looking to develop a meaningful connection..cause that is the foundation of marriage...not a instant relationship based on superficiality

Nope. This is literally backwards.

Men aren't attracted to women off the bat because she has a good heart and spirit. That comes way after. Book cover first.

Incogno

Pro
Daps
Nope. This is literally backwards.

Men aren't attracted to women off the bat because she has a good heart and spirit. That comes way after. Book cover first.

no it's not...

you want to know why...cause marriage is based on a friendship between a man and a woman...

the friendship between a man and a woman is the solid foundation of a marriage...and builds a successful family

in fact the reason why a lot of men look at marriage unfavorably..is because of their view of women...

if you are unwilling to form a meaningful connection with a woman...how can you even contemplate on marriage?...you can't...it's impossible..

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
no it's not...

you want to know why...cause marriage is based on a friendship between a man and a woman...

the friendship between a man and a woman is the solid foundation of a marriage...and builds a successful family

in fact the reason why a lot of men look at marriage unfavorably..is because of their view of women...

if you are unwilling to form a meaningful connection with a woman...how can you even contemplate on marriage?...you can't...it's impossible..

We don't don't marry our friends we marry our partners.

Have you dated a guy that you were never attracted to, started off as friends and more importantly are you still with him?

It's pathetic as a man to pine after a woman who's told you let's be friends first, and totally arrogant from the female.

Okay we establish a friendship and the romance doesn't work, are we still friends? Where we ever? How are you going explain to the next dude why you have a gang of male friends that liked you once a upon a time?

Tingles trump 'friendship'

Incogno

Pro
Daps
We don't don't marry our friends we marry our partners.

men who are unwilling to view women in a light beyond the superficial/unwilling to make a meaningful connection with a woman usually have trouble seeing women as their equals...

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
men who are unwilling to view women in a light beyond the superficial/unwilling to make a meaningful connection with a woman usually have trouble seeing women as their equals...

Where not friends or equals.

You have your strengths and weaknesses, I have mine.

There's things you can relate with your girlfriends that I can't and vice versa.

The man you marry is the one you want to follow and conquer life as partners together. Simple.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Pycees

Rookie
Daps
If you guys have a platonic relationship that never crossed the line in anyway, then he was out of line. You should have been very succinct with him in telling him it wasn't that type of party. If you are texting at what could be considered odd hours to his girl, he may have even got caught and decided to make things clear with you then. Especially if you yourself are attractive. His lady may have picked up on something you didn't even know was there.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
One of my best friends is a male. When he gets into relationships I back off and he does the same. There is nothing wrong with respecting your friends relationship space. I think what he did was a respectful. I really doesn't mean he thinks you want him. It just means he is setting up boundaries. Hats off to him and OP sounds like she was feeling dude.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
One of my best friends is a male. When he gets into relationships I back off and he does the same. There is nothing wrong with respecting your friends relationship space. I think what he did was a respectful. I really doesn't mean he thinks you want him. It just means he is setting up boundaries. Hats off to him and OP sounds like she was feeling dude.
Op wanted that dikk...pretty clear