Article: White Men winning in India - "I almost feel like a god!"

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
really?:mjlol:
cacs been running up in Africa and doing as they please for 400 years.... majority of Africa's leaders are just the white mans puppet.

I wish it was the opposite but it is what it is... if africans really ranned shyt in africa, globally, the world of been different for blk ppl:yeshrug:
Your average cac is not the CIA. I think you have the world misconstrued. Bill Gates is a genius who created microsoft, that doesn't mean Todd on vacation is a computer programming genius. and not even half of the african countries present day are western puppets. Most have shifted toward dealing with china except the Francophones. This isn't the 90s

And the world banks are ran by jews, not anglo saxons and francos.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
When y'all gonna learn NOBODY likes our black a$$es

And the ones that ain't killed us yet..just tolerate us

I learned that back in the late 80s......

When Chuck D shared this with us

a3c29d3ad50b4d0da35eb6c95c5f1ef2.jpg

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I noticed that:mjlol:

Other races seem especially alot Asians & Middle Easterners have an obsession with white women

Yeah.arabs Asians Indians love white chicks....It burns them when they see brothers go thru them hoes with ease :mjlol:

These Indians dudes go out to night clubs and approach females in groups
The fob are the worst

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
All races do, but black people watch cac media and believe every article they write. Cac writes he's king every where on the planet, blacks who don't own a passport believe him.

When we've pretty much established centuries ago, never trust a cac. :dead:
Yes, black people have always believed cacs without any evidence. Black people stay getting finessed by cacs in this regard, but the truth is we don't actually enjoy being around white people or even respect white people who should be respected in most cases.

White people are always talking about "black culture" and 1 of the things they like to harp on is a lack of respect. We just don't respect the idea of white people being worthy of worship

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
Overall thread of indian experts that have never been to India, and many not even having met an indian IRL. :heh:

Cac talks about living like a god, and right away they believe him. I think he's taking either hospitality the wrong way (since their is none is his country), or he lied he is someone he is not and they're treating him like a fortune 500 business rep. I know how cacs are, they try to lie and say they come here and get special treatment, and that's not the case, they'd get robbed roaming around past 6pm, but then I read articles with them lying to their fellow cacs in an interview. "Rwandans wash my feet, they recognise the mighty cac is superior to him" Maury reports, that is a lie. :wtf:

Yes, it's true. White people get special treatment, deferential treatment.

I'll tell you all what the biggest problem with this is. It hasn't even got shyt to do with racial pride or any ego reason about how we used to slaughter cacs and now we're rolling out the carpet for them. It's about the special treatment that gets handed out to white people. This is exactly how we ended up losing the place to them last time. And these stupid ass motherfukkers don't learn from the history. If we let white people in like that again, especially if it's for 'business' or 'money', then we are opening ourselves up to being dominated by them in our own country once again.

It started with the Dutch and British East India trading companies, and Indian rulers giving them special permissions and privileges for no good reason. Probably they got paid and it was just "good business" to take care of your partner who broke you off some fat stacks. But whatever the reason, it's how it started. Once you let them get that foothold they're going to come back for more and more.

What happened last time was they used all those special perks cunningly to win all sorts of concessions other foreigners didn't have. Like low or no taxes, setting up private security firms, making whites immune from prosecution under local laws, allowing them to have a monopoly on certain trades, and finally the knockout blow was when we decided it was ok if they built a fukking army :snoop: