Article: White Men winning in India - "I almost feel like a god!"

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
india :scust:

prob the one country i never wana step foot in
just dealing with nasty stank ass indians on the train here in the US makes me certain id never deal with them in their dog shyt ass country. and they stay worshipping white people

disgusting

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
How can someone follow a religion which discriminates against them to that decree? What's the point?

To what degree, exactly? People follow the religious duties of their caste and lineage no matter what. There are lower caste social groups in India, like the Patels and the Jatts who have become socially dominant not only in India, but abroad. And anyway, this type of stuff transcends religion, it's just the way things have been done since as far back as they can remember...not everybody will agree with it but it is what it is....so nobody is about to change the rules just because some white guy puts on Indian clothes and says he deserves to get in.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You can believe this all you want but go to India with a white friend and Indians will treat him better than you regardless of your caste. I think that's the point of the article. The Duxth white man says he feels like a God in India amongst the highest caste people doing business deals! A God, he said. I have never heard a man say that sincerely.
He's indian. Now you know more than the actual people because of a cac article. :mjlol:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's indian. Now you know more than the actual people because of a cac article. :mjlol:

And I'm Trinidadian. I have lived with Indians as my contemporaries and adversaries. They openly and brazenly lie about things which embarrass them, but are evidently true. Your putting your trust in some Indian's Deception is evidence for why black South Africans are suffering under a 10% white minority in South Africa.

Words don't mean shyt u dumb savage.

Indians are whatever their actions say they are, not whatever they tell you. Same as cacs. Just let the Nigerians control your country, they will steward it better than you.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
And I'm Trinidadian. I have lived with Indians as my contemporaries and adversaries. They openly and brazenly lie about things which embarrass them, but are evidently true. Your putting your trust in some Indian's Deception is evidence for why black South Africans are suffering under a 10% white minority in South Africa. Words don't mean shyt u dumb savage. Indians are whatever their actions say they are, not whatever they tell you. Same as cacs. Just let the Nigerians control your country, they will steward it better than you.

:mjlol:
and then when I talk about AAs and their actions "nikkas is speaking on (insert city) like they been here, dont know shyt about harlem nikka)"

now they're indian experts. :laff:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You can believe this all you want but go to India with a white friend and Indians will treat him better than you regardless of your caste. I think that's the point of the article. The Duxth white man says he feels like a God in India amongst the highest caste people doing business deals! A God, he said. I have never heard a man say that sincerely.

I go to India every 2 or 3 years. I see bummy ass white people over there all the time, you know, the type who go there on spiritual vacations, searching for the meaning of life, etc; nobody pays them any mind let alone treat them like Gods. Wealthy people in general get their asses kissed in India in business circles because everyone is looking for a come up.

Anyway, this is what being worshiped like a God in India looks like:

go to 15:35 of this vid and look at that white mans face. That's worship b.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I go to India every 2 or 3 years. I see bummy ass white people over there all the time, you know, the type who go there on spiritual vacations, searching for the meaning of life, etc; nobody pays them any mind let alone treat them like Gods. Wealthy people in general get their asses kissed in India in business circles because everyone is looking for a come up.

Anyway, this is what being worshiped like a God in India looks like:

go to 15:35 of this vid and look at that white mans face. That's worship b.

That guy had a good hustle going on!

I seen some documentary of him being accused of sexual abuse of his followers, and he did look kinda fruity:mjlol:

Sex Scandal swirls around Sai Baba
"The sex abuse claims are strikingly similar and seem to fit the same pattern.

"During my 'private audiences' with Sai Baba, Sai Baba used to touch my private parts and regularly massage my private parts, indicating that this was for spiritual purposes," wrote one former devotee. "He grabbed my head and pushed it into his groin area. He made moaning sounds. As soon as he took the pressure off my head and I lifted my head, Sai Baba lifted his dress and presented me a semi-erect member, telling me that this was my good luck chance, and jousted his hips towards my face," the man said."

Some of these people are really lost to follow this guy:dwillhuh:

India is the land of spiritual hustlers:win:

They are good at talking mystical to get that check, and that booty:damn:

Next to them are these black christian preachers:troll:

And catholic priests:smugfavre:

Last edited: