Article: White Men winning in India - "I almost feel like a god!"

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
The "model minority" are at it again:mjlol: Thanks God I wasn't born Asian...Imagine willfully having your lips glued to white peoples' asses and that's the Asian experience.

We were inslaved by murder and rape and systematic oppression.

These Asians inslave themselves to white people for nothing but the honor of being a white sidekick.
As if the average blk folks are any different... most blk ppl are like this too. the difference is, compared to other groups we have more historic figures who resist wht supremacy. but the average blk person worship wht ppl...
and also although other colored racial groups worship wht ppl, they have a comradeship among themselves, which help them survive in wht supremacy society . where as blk ppl don't trust one another, and why we been getting our asses kicked.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
As if the average blk folks are any different... most blk ppl are like this too. the difference is, compared to other groups we have more historic figures who resist wht supremacy. but the average blk person worship wht ppl...
and also although other colored racial groups worship wht ppl, they have a comradeship among themselves, which help them survive in wht supremacy society . where as blk ppl don't trust one another, and why we been getting our asses kicked.
I don't know any black people who like being around white people much less even thinking about white people long enough to worship them.:mjlol:

Literally almost every black person I have known in life finds it tiring and annoying that they have to share a work space with white people or a classroom.

I'm suspecting some of y'all ain't black if y'all living in a world where imaginary black people actually want to be around white people:lolbron: often.

Black people want to be accepted and equal or special to white folks, but the majority of black people would be happy to live in a world without a single white person in it

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
@Roddy Right They treat Indians like shyt if they have dark skin, their men are lightening their skin:mjlol: . Not surprised at all that they're now a victim of their own bullshyt.

218093_106301546120318_100002214183139_65211_7144610_n.jpg

What the effeminate fukk???

American Lumino Peptide ... get the fukk out of here. I see them working, though. Still straight fakkitry.

India needs that Fat Man and Little Biy treatment.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
if the Indian caste system was a totem pole, white westerners are firmly planted at the top.

No, they eat beef.

Caste is determined by lifestyle (profession) and diet. To be upper caste you must be vegetarian, or at least, you can't come nowhere near beef

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
No, they eat beef.

Caste is determined by lifestyle (profession) and diet. To be upper caste you must be vegetarian, or at least, you can't come nowhere near beef
As an indian how do you feel about these comments?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Lol did this nikka say average black folks :wtf:

Most average black folks are not kissing white ppl

Foh

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I don't know any black people who like being around white people much less even thinking about white people long enough to worship them.:mjlol:

Literally almost every black person I have known in life finds it tiring and annoying that they have to share a work space with white people or a classroom.

I'm suspecting some of y'all ain't black if y'all living in a world where imaginary black people actually want to be around white people:lolbron: often.A

Black people want to be accepted and equal or special to white folks, but the majority of black people would be happy to live in a world without a single white person in it
All races do, but black people watch cac media and believe every article they write. Cac writes he's king every where on the planet, blacks who don't own a passport believe him.

When we've pretty much established centuries ago, never trust a cac. :dead:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
"The Dutch gentleman, who is in his 30s, told me he increased his business team’s success rate in closing business deals just by showing up.
If you bring a Western guy … then they really feel important, so if I come in there I almost feel like a God. […] Honestly, every meeting where I have been, they give me business afterwards … I always see that the business is increasing when I’ve been there. Not that because I’m so good, [but] because I’m a Western guy."
Tariq was right we need white c00ns. They be a representative on our behalf, and funnel the resources back to black people.