Article: White Men winning in India - "I almost feel like a god!"

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
if the Indian caste system was a totem pole, white westerners are firmly planted at the top.

For the millionth time this isn't true.

The holiest temples in India don't allow white people or any non Indians for that matter into the inner sanctums. That's because non Indians fall outside the caste system, it has nothing to do with skin color.

The most famous example is the Jagganath temple in Puri, Orissa. Most Western Hare Krishnas are white, and they always complain that to this day that they aren't allowed into the temple, even though they are devotees, have cosigns from their gurus, and have taken vows.

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/bhub...nnath-temple-in-Puri/articleshow/15582515.cms

Again the reason why is because they have no caste. In Hinduism if you can't trace your ancestry back at least 7 generations you are an outcaste, regardless of what you look like.

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
This is why I will never take any cac seriously when they start talking that MGTOW, TFL, incel shyt.

Get you a bedwench or a fresh off the boat Asian bytch and shut the fukk up.
Truth. In most cases it's easier for white man to feast without opposition.

asia is easy mode for white dudes
Everywhere is easy mode for white people.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Sorry but I don't believe any foreigner of any colour is winning in India. Who the hell actually migrates to that cluster fukk? :rudy:

Btw, the caste system is not by skin colour. for the 1,000th time. :snoop:The highest cast is actually dark.

As for the article, sounds like it has a lot do with perception. Europe is rich, Africa is poor. If you go there dressed like a Sheikh, they'll most likely assume you're wealthy. Money is power. When Africa gets it's shyt together and back to Musa status, they too will respect again.

But who cares if people that wipe their ass with their hand respect us though?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Which one, Matt504 or the article in the OP?
Overall thread of indian experts that have never been to India, and many not even having met an indian IRL. :heh:

Cac talks about living like a god, and right away they believe him. I think he's taking either hospitality the wrong way (since their is none is his country), or he lied he is someone he is not and they're treating him like a fortune 500 business rep. I know how cacs are, they try to lie and say they come here and get special treatment, and that's not the case, they'd get robbed roaming around past 6pm, but then I read articles with them lying to their fellow cacs in an interview. "Rwandans wash my feet, they recognise the mighty cac is superior to him" Maury reports, that is a lie. :wtf:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Earth is easy mode for wht dudes... If u wht and life ain't popping for u than u just ain't shyt.
That isn't true at all. They'd get stabbed and robbed in just about 90% of the planet. Dare a cac to walk through the streets of Beirut, Jakarta, Bogota, even their own country Russia. Hell even Europe they live behind gated communities and walls, wtf :dead:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
That isn't true at all. They'd get stabbed and robbed in just about 90% of the planet. Dare a cac to walk through the streets of Beirut, Jakarta, Bogota, even their own country Russia. Hell even Europe they live behind gated communities and walls, wtf :dead:
and u say that with a straight face, while wht supremacy is dominating this planet to a pulp?:gucci:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
and u say that with a straight face, while wht supremacy is dominating this planet to a pulp?:gucci:
You mean jewish supremacy. Cacs hate them too.

and the IMF is not related to your average cac going on a backpack run to Pakistan. He better not go over there thinking he is or he'd catch a fukking jihad real quick.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
really?:gucci:
u know jewish is just an ethnicity like latino... so do blk jews, and mix jews run the planet? or just WHITE jewish ppl??:sas2:
Tell that to Hitler and cacs that continuously go on about how jews run their countries. Never heard a cac claim Rothschild is a good thing.

Just because some rich jews run a few mines, doesn't mean a cac can go to Lagos and think he owns some shyt. He better not even try it.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Tell that to Hitler and cacs that continuously go on about how jews run their countries. Never heard a cac claim Rothschild is a good thing.

Just because some rich jews run a few mines, doesn't mean a cac can go to Lagos and think he owns some shyt. He better not even try it.

really?:mjlol:
cacs been running up in Africa and doing as they please for 400 years.... majority of Africa's leaders are just the white mans puppet.

I wish it was the opposite but it is what it is... if africans really ranned shyt in africa, globally, the world of been different for blk ppl:yeshrug:

Ganso Bomb

All Star
Daps
wasn't this taught in middle school? caste system? anyone? :stopitslime:

I knew about the caste system, but I was never told skin color had anything to do with it, i thought it was just about the order in which each child is born. Seems like they omitted a crucial detail like that in the textbooks on purpose.