Article: White Men winning in India - "I almost feel like a god!"

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
For the millionth time this isn't true.

The holiest temples in India don't allow white people or any non Indians for that matter into the inner sanctums. That's because non Indians fall outside the caste system, it has nothing to do with skin color.

The most famous example is the Jagganath temple in Puri, Orissa. Most Western Hare Krishnas are white, and they always complain that to this day that they aren't allowed into the temple, even though they are devotees, have cosigns from their gurus, and have taken vows.

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/bhub...nnath-temple-in-Puri/articleshow/15582515.cms

Again the reason why is because they have no caste. In Hinduism if you can't trace your ancestry back at least 7 generations you are an outcaste, regardless of what you look like.
How can someone follow a religion which discriminates against them to that decree? What's the point?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
who the fukk needs cac approval :what: do they need our approval? we are kings with far more history than them, why the fukk would we need too? :what:
How did you get approval from what I wrote?? I said we don't respect cacs, but a lot of black people always getting finessed by believing in the cac as the authority on something, but we also have a habit of not respecting cacs

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
How did you get approval from what I wrote?? I said we don't respect cacs, but a lot of black people always getting finessed by believing in the cac as the authority on something, but we also have a habit of not respecting cacs
I think the smilies threw you off, I was agreeing with you. read it again knowing that and you'd see what I'm talking about
How can someone follow a religion which discriminates against them to that decree? What's the point?
religions do all the time, thats why they are bullshyt. Catholics were discriminating agains protestants and even warring. Jesus was a jew and yet Germans who claimed christian were killing them. Its all bullshyt.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I think the smilies threw you off, I was agreeing with you. read it again knowing that and you'd see what I'm talking about

religions do all the time, thats why they are bullshyt. Catholics were discriminating agains protestants and even warring. Jesus was a jew and yet Germans who claimed christian were killing them. Its all bullshyt.
Smiley threw me way off breh

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Yeah.arabs Asians Indians love white chicks....It burns them when they see brothers go thru them hoes with ease :mjlol:

These Indians dudes go out to night clubs and approach females in groups
The fob are the worst

That old stealthily sneak a grind tactic always backfires on em :mjlol:

It's always the creepiest, fobbish looking ones too:heh:

blog3.jpg

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One must simply ask an actual indian before realising that is absoluately false.

You're wrong. We don't have to ask Indians anything as Indians love to lie and facts tell us Whites are already the dominant caste in India as you can clearly glean from the article.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the millionth time this isn't true.

The holiest temples in India don't allow white people or any non Indians for that matter into the inner sanctums. That's because non Indians fall outside the caste system, it has nothing to do with skin color.

The most famous example is the Jagganath temple in Puri, Orissa. Most Western Hare Krishnas are white, and they always complain that to this day that they aren't allowed into the temple, even though they are devotees, have cosigns from their gurus, and have taken vows.

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/bhub...nnath-temple-in-Puri/articleshow/15582515.cms

Again the reason why is because they have no caste. In Hinduism if you can't trace your ancestry back at least 7 generations you are an outcaste, regardless of what you look like.

You can believe this all you want but go to India with a white friend and Indians will treat him better than you regardless of your caste. I think that's the point of the article. The Duxth white man says he feels like a God in India amongst the highest caste people doing business deals! A God, he said. I have never heard a man say that sincerely.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Been known that they worship "White Skin" and desire to be White.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Well, I won't claim expertise but I have a lot of NRI friends and have been to India. 'Loving' White people is not a universal thing in neither India nor the rest of Asia. A lot of these stories is people hyping up their good experiences and not telling (or being too culturally aloof) to know when they aren't welcome.

In India you can say there are a group of people, typically aspirational and with some education, who got their views of White people primarily from TV and movies. They learned about Brad Pitt, not the dudes that engineered the Kolkata famine. They may see the West as culturally aspirational and though they aren't the majority, there are enough of them to feed the perceptions of foreigners that they are 'the shyt'.

For upper class, highly educated, and rich Indians, most in my experience will be damned to take 2nd place to any foreigner, especially a White one. Those who know their history don't have a romantic ideal, especially of the British, either. This includes big business people, academics, and probably most Indian politicians--Congress or BJP. Remember India made a point to have a self-sufficient domestic industry including nukes, nuke subs, and other shyt. They opposed America for most of the Cold War and were more closely aligned with the Soviets. Not exactly White worship.

The light skinned being better phenomena is something I cosign but that isn't necessarily the caste system--every friggin country in Asia and the ME is on that shyt:stopitslime:

Poor Indians will praise anyone with bread just like @GetInTheTruck said.

That being said, I think there is a harder edge and possibly more arrogance between Africans and Indians now India is more developed and pulled away from Africa in growth. Back when we were all poor, there was still shyt (like in S. Africa) between Blacks and Indians, but people also forget how Nehru supported African independence and Indian UN troops kicked the shyt out of the White man favorite, Moise Tshombe, and his secessionist Katanga in the Congo.

Now NRIs can be a mixed bag towards Whites. The 1st generation is cordial but aren't trying to marry White people or see their kids do so. They may act deferential but usually with other goals in mind (i.e. business advancement). The kids, depending on where they grow up are schooled and are influenced by, range from 'good sons/daughters', to rebels, to assimilated/pseudo-White. Also, despite the Coli propaganda, there are a good number who date or now days even marry brehs (though family flak and religion is still a huge issue), a good number approached me in my prime:jawalrus:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
You can believe this all you want but go to India with a white friend and Indians will treat him better than you regardless of your caste. I think that's the point of the article. The Duxth white man says he feels like a God in India amongst the highest caste people doing business deals! A God, he said. I have never heard a man say that sincerely.

Sadly yes, but you know this shyt is global--I know someone how had this happen to them in Ghana:gucci: