Article: White Men winning in India - "I almost feel like a god!"

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
The "model minority" are at it again:mjlol: Thanks God I wasn't born Asian...Imagine willfully having your lips glued to white peoples' asses and that's the Asian experience.

We were inslaved by murder and rape and systematic oppression.

These Asians inslave themselves to white people for nothing but the honor of being a white sidekick.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Well fukk... we done exported white privilege to the fukking brown portions of the world too?

We need a do-over right now. These cacs done poisoned the well man. Need a goddamn spaceship so we can just relocate all caramel skinned or darker people to a new fukking Earth to start over and leave these devils here on their shytty dying planet. :mjcry:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Sorry but I don't believe any foreigner of any colour is winning in India. Who the hell actually migrates to that cluster fukk? :rudy:

Btw, the caste system is not by skin colour. for the 1,000th time. :snoop:The highest cast is actually dark.

As for the article, sounds like it has a lot do with perception. Europe is rich, Africa is poor. If you go there dressed like a Sheikh, they'll most likely assume you're wealthy. Money is power. When Africa gets it's shyt together and back to Musa status, they too will respect again.

Keepya onya toes

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Africans living in India why?:wow:

I'd like to think somebody told them before that they will be hated and discriminated, but I feel sort for them if they stuck there:mjcry:

I'm surprised Indians still have some kind of culture:dwillhuh:

because the ladies I see have their whole heads up white womens butts.:martin::pachaha:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Sorry but I don't believe any foreigner of any colour is winning in India. Who the hell actually migrates to that cluster fukk? :rudy:

Btw, the caste system is not by skin colour. for the 1,000th time. :snoop:The highest cast is actually dark.

As for the article, sounds like it has a lot do with perception. Europe is rich, Africa is poor. If you go there dressed like a Sheikh, they'll most likely assume you're wealthy. Money is power. When Africa gets it's shyt together and back to Musa status, they too will respect again.

if the Indian caste system was a totem pole, white westerners are firmly planted at the top.