Are we seriously about to go to war with Syria?

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
they are literally trying to enact the book of Revelations,this is Harmageddon

and no,i'm not necessarily validating or saying that this within itself is divine prophecy fulfilled,but this is their agenda

dislike that i always repeat this in lieu of coming off cliche but go read up on Albert Pike

and don't get fixated on proof of anything from either side,the US is literally playing both sides off each other to keep the conflict going,same things as in Egypt,where are the WMD's from Iraq,we're still waiting on that
and for those contrarion humanitarian's who don't think the US (:usure:) would do something as heinous as giving the rebels chemical weapons that is exactly the same thing they did for Hussein to go to war with Iran

if you don't learn from history..

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I don't even know why the U.S. would start a war with them in the first place. Let them sort out their differences. And, y'all need to learn to mind your own damn business. But, y'all the U.S. Y'all never learn. :snoop: This is why Canada is the best country in the world!

So we're gonna act like Canada doesn't bust right beside the U.S. tho?

That ranking order goes:

U.S.A.
Britain
Canada
Australia

The last I checked up on this story though it just seemed like someone was trying to get shyt kicked off with the chemical thing.

Double J

Banned
Daps
Don't you guys ever learn? Just a few months ago everybody was saying we were about to go to war with North Korea and nothing happened.

Nothing is gonna happen this time either. At most we'll fire a couple cruise missiles at some military targets and call it a day.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
It's obvious the US doesn't want to go to war with NK. It's obvious they DO want to go to war in Syria. It's funny how a nation that has directly threatened us and has committed countless human rights violations in NK is ignored, but something goes on in some ME country and here is the president giving speeches on how we need to intervene and liberate. Why don't we ever liberate in Africa with all of the human's rights violations that occur there? It's obvious that we will be intervening in some form or fashion in Syria.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Man I love this country but we be on that bullshyt sometimes moe :why:

fukk it. As long as they don't take away anymore things I like I'm good.

Daps
Do you guys watch the news?

There are naval ships near Syria and they will targeting Syrian Military targets with cruz missiles. No boots on the ground. Plus this still possibly has to go through congress and be approved there :manny:

Until I see the Bush-styled shock and awe then I'll call it a war. Give me a break lol.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't even know why the U.S. would start a war with them in the first place. Let them sort out their differences. And, y'all need to learn to mind your own damn business. But, y'all the U.S. Y'all never learn. :snoop: This is why Canada is the best country in the world!
There is always diplomatic interests when America goes to war. We are not going to war in the "good in our heart" type shyt.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And what do Iran have to do with this?
The are using Nuclear technology and America is claiming that they are using it to make Nuclear bombs or some shyt. Israel and the sheeps are against it even though they have Nuclear weapons.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Don't you guys ever learn? Just a few months ago everybody was saying we were about to go to war with North Korea and nothing happened.

Nothing is gonna happen this time either. At most we'll fire a couple cruise missiles at some military targets and call it a day.
Who in the world thought that we were seriously about to go to war with NK? :comeon: