Are we seriously about to go to war with Syria?

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
the enemy of my enemy isn't n
the enemy of my enemy isn't necessarily my friend.

I agree breh, but you have to ask why is that? And that's because of our ridiculous actions at time, namely the blind support of a country in the region that is guilty of countless crimes against humanity, breaking the Geneva convention treaties and many more messed up stuff. That's the only reason why anyone in that region would have an issue with us. We need a total overhaul of our foreign policy.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lemme guess you ain't black?

I am black. And its funny you can't deal with the fact that a negro knows more about how geopolitics works in greater nuance above and beyond race.

These are individual nation states we're talking about...not individuals within them.

SO AS SUCH, we're on the field where we talk about impact geopolitically and what it means for the region and business as usual thereafter.

If ya'll refuse to view the world globally, you'll always fail to understand why and how these things happen.

This isn't the 18th century anymore. You're not invading places off of pure "racism" these days. We're too beyond that.

Now its about power/influence and money.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am black. And its funny you can't deal with the fact that a negro knows more about how geopolitics works in greater nuance above and beyond race.

These are individual nation states we're talking about...not individuals within them.

SO AS SUCH, we're on the field where we talk about impact geopolitically and what it means for the region and business as usual thereafter.

If ya'll refuse to view the world globally, you'll always fail to understand why and how these things happen.

This isn't the 18th century anymore. You're not invading places off of pure "racism" these days. We're too beyond that.

Now its about power/influence and money.

It was about the same thing back then. People didn't just show up off the coasts of North America/South America/Africa and decide to colonize because they didn't like Black people or Indians. They wanted gold, cash crops and territory.