Are we seriously about to go to war with Syria?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
they got him :sad:

Obama's gotta have a war to solidify him in the eyes of the GOP

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Who wrote the history?

Everything can be narrowed down to color... Where you live, you perceive things differenty...

But you're also from a place that elected a crack addict mayor :yeshrug:multiple times - so I kinda question your credibility and perception...

What the fukk is wrong with you?

Did you know George Bush was a HUGE benefactor to Africa and African causes? The dude loved helping poor africans. Of course no one writes about that, but thats besides the point. I just wanted to offer some perspective.

Basically, its not about color. Its about money. Thats why Americans can dikk over any european country RIGHT NOW if they wanted to.

Racism doesn't really work in the developed world like that. There are other things at play to cause dissension and cause conflict.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Did you know George Bush was a HUGE benefactor to Africa and African causes? The dude loved helping poor africans. Of course no one writes about that, but thats besides the point. I just wanted to offer some perspective.

Basically, its not about color. Its about money. Thats why Americans can dikk over any european country RIGHT NOW if they wanted to.

Racism doesn't really work in the developed world like that. There are other things at play to cause dissension and cause conflict.
George Bush didn't do shyt for Africa.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach

:childplease: