Are we seriously about to go to war with Syria?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That sounds like a fun excuse to deliberately ignoring helping the black peoples...

Just like when ambulances that come from a firestation in a minority neighborhood show up 10-30 minutes after the call.

You think that's a coincidence?

You're an idiot.

When it comes to Africa, its not about "color" its about money.

Rwanda is a landlocked country the size of a quarter with very little to offer the world.

it is what it is.

When it starts fukking with people's pockets, guarantee that AFRICOM will be right there bringing the pain to nikkas necks.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
You're an idiot.

When it comes to Africa, its not about "color" its about money.

Rwanda is a landlocked country the size of a quarter with very little to offer the world.

it is what it is.

When it starts fukking with people's pockets, guarantee that AFRICOM will be right there bringing the pain to nikkas necks.

No, you would be the idiot - if America is on a faux-human rights mission - Rwanda was a prime opportunity to prove that was our intent. It is about color - that's why we (america) broke our neck to help Cubans who only suffer with old tvs, as opposed to Haitians whose country is wrought with poverty and problems. Check the history of humanitarian efforts of the 80's.

You must be white or live in an area where critical thinking is not even introduced as a cognitive process.

Who falls for some figurehead making a trip somewhere? Idiots like you... :bryan::russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No, you would be the idiot - if America is on a faux-human rights mission - Rwanda was a prime opportunity to prove that was our intent. It is about color - that's why we (america) broke our neck to help Cubans who only suffer with old tvs, as opposed to Haitians whose country is wrought with poverty and problems. Check the history of humanitarian efforts of the 80's.

You must be white or live in an area where critical thinking is not even introduced as a cognitive process.

Who falls for some figurehead making a trip somewhere? Idiots like you... :bryan::russ:

We helped cuba because we didn't want to give russia a backdoor to stage nukes (that they already had we later found). I know you saw henry louis gates bit on Cuban racism but that has NOTHING to do with our influence in the area.

Its about money first and foremost.

And Haiti is completely different.

Oh and I didn't fall for a figurehead making a trip. I'm talking about the symbolism behind it. its basicaly there to let nikkas know who really runs this shyt outside of Africa.

hell, liberia is on the verge of some fukkery as well.

Ya'll nikkas ain't as up on african politics as you think you'd be.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
We helped cuba because we didn't want to give russia a backdoor to stage nukes (that they already had we later found). I know you saw henry louis gates bit on Cuban racism but that has NOTHING to do with our influence in the area.

Its about money first and foremost.

And Haiti is completely different.

Oh and I didn't fall for a figurehead making a trip. I'm talking about the symbolism behind it. its basicaly there to let nikkas know who really runs this shyt outside of Africa.

hell, liberia is on the verge of some fukkery as well.

Ya'll nikkas ain't as up on african politics as you think you'd be.
Believe that...:duck:

the only difference in the desire to help is the color of the people involved.:yeshrug:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
I dont think we really want to get involved or else we would've sooner. This shyts been going on for 2 years.

The rebels might have used the chemical weapons to draw us in, since Obama said that was the red line.

We kinda in a shytty situation. Damned if we do damned if we dont

Daps
Believe that...:duck:

the only difference in the desire to help is the color of the people involved.:yeshrug:

That's wrong. @Napoleon is right on the whole Cuba thing. It's right there in the history. Haiti is a completely different story too.

Not everything can be narrowed down to just color. A lot of other factors at play.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
That's wrong. @Napoleon is right on the whole Cuba thing. It's right there in the history. Haiti is a completely different story too.

Not everything can be narrowed down to just color. A lot of other factors at play.
Who wrote the history?

Everything can be narrowed down to color... Where you live, you perceive things differenty...

But you're also from a place that elected a crack addict mayor :yeshrug:multiple times - so I kinda question your credibility and perception...

Daps
Who wrote the history?

Everything can be narrowed down to color... Where you live, you perceive things differenty...

But you're also from a place that elected a crack addict mayor :yeshrug:multiple times - so I kinda question your credibility and perception...

Lol it's okay being wrong man. No need to come at me with all this other stuff that doesn't anything to do with it.

Btw, I'm not from DC. Just moved here for work. But what does that have to with anything.

Anyway, believe what you want.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
You're in AZ, the illegals are obliterating your neighborhoods (used to live in Phoenix) and you give a fukk about a country that produces some of the lowest class/racist motherfukkers in this life?

Who gives a fukk about raggedy Mexico?

Black nikkas always :cape:for something cracker-esque

I don't give a fukk, it's just an example of hypocrisy. There's a civil war on our border that gets ignored. This is exactly like WMD with Iraq.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Lol it's okay being wrong man. No need to come at me with all this other stuff that doesn't anything to do with it.

Btw, I'm not from DC. Just moved here for work. But what does that have to with anything.

Anyway, believe what you want.

Still speaks to your credibility...
Not wrong, not blind...

You keep your head in that sand where it's comfy...:shaq: