Are we seriously about to go to war with Syria?

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Did Assad really use the chemical weapons? The US media and the policy makers in government have automatically assumed Assad's forces did it. But are we sure? The rebels could have used them.

Assad is winning this war, so it's odd that he'd use chemical weapons now when he could have done it much sooner. Plus, this was in a Damascus suburb his forces control.

Yeah they using it. i don't trust america media, but the U.K and french media reported last week that North Korea Kim Jong yun was shipping gas masks and more guns to assad but they got intercepted

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Did Assad really use the chemical weapons? The US media and the policy makers in government have automatically assumed Assad's forces did it. But are we sure? The rebels could have used them.

Assad is winning this war, so it's odd that he'd use chemical weapons now when he could have done it much sooner. Plus, this was in a Damascus suburb his forces control.
No, the rebels used the chemical weapons, and it used as a false-flag attack for a reason for the US to intervene. The public is being played AGAIN.
http://shoebat.com/2013/08/27/evidence-syrian-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-not-assad/

These wars won't stop until the entire ME is directly under the West (US). But this has been talked about to death in HL, y'all need to mosey your asses in their, it won't hurt to have intelligent debates once in a while. :manny:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay, but this is LIFE... People treat people like shyt all the time.

I get really tired of our country finding all these reasons to worry about the safety of white-ish looking people, but when it comes to blacks in countries that have plutonium, platinum and diamonds - nobody can help out....

this isn't everyday life, assume that Assad did use chemical weapons, on his "own" people/rebel forces and killed 400-2000 civilians by chemical weapon

this demonstrates
1: syria has stockpiles of chemical weapons
2. person in charge of a country with chemical weapons can justify himself to use them at his will
3. 1+2 is a problem for the future in the region, that is why NATO and Arab forces are fully supporting this movement to be involved. gaseous weapons will spread rapidly and threaten across borders

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
World War 3 is not gonna pop off because of nukes and no country wants to risk it so allow the hype.

Obama is delaying but man like Aaron Ramsey scored a goal today so some lives will be lost :patrice:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Yeah they using it. i don't trust america media, but the U.K and french media reported last week that North Korea Kim Jong yun was shipping gas masks and more guns to assad but they got intercepted

But here's the thing, the Assad government invited the UN last week to investigate the whole chemical weapons thing before this latest incident happened.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yea an independent source hasnt confirmed it :yeshrug:

its really the word of syria/russia/iran vs everyone else. i have a hard time believing the rebel forces would use it on themselves for the hope of an intervention

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Russia playing both sides. Syria cut them a behind closed doors deal regarding oil to help them. Saudi Arabia cut them a behind closed doors deal to drop Syrian support.

smh.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
this isn't everyday life, assume that Assad did use chemical weapons, on his "own" people/rebel forces and killed 400-2000 civilians by chemical weapon

this demonstrates
1: syria has stockpiles of chemical weapons
2. person in charge of a country with chemical weapons can justify himself to use them at his will
3. 1+2 is a problem for the future in the region, that is why NATO and Arab forces are fully supporting this movement to be involved. gaseous weapons will spread rapidly and threaten across borders

It is everyday life - they kill each other with missiles and bombs left/right/center.

This is like removing a splinter from your neighbor's finger while your house is burning to the ground.

We can agree to disagree

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
every time I hear about WW3 brewing, I can't help but to think about how im registered with the selective service. hope that day never comes brehs:sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Not suprised. This warmongering county loves to fight and stick it's nose in affairs it has no business being in.