Are we seriously about to go to war with Syria?

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Can't yall negroes see that regardless of who is in charge, they will follow the same agenda?

The President has no real power, he is only following the agenda of the NWO/Jew bankers. So instead of attacking him, why don't yall check these bankers, and the Israeli lobby who are beating the drums of war.

And @ChiefQueen fukk you and KKKanuck brethren, coming too a American forum talking shyt about Amerikkkan politics. Why don't you watch some damn moose or hockey, which is the only thing yall are renowned at.

You don't pay American taxes, so why the fukk your high-yella, cac-loving ass going to talk shyt about a foriegn President to a bunch of Americans spreading your filth and hate. :pacspit:

ANd why the hell this topic is in the Locker Room, take this shyt to HL, their are already a dozen threads about this :camby: :camby: :camby:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Obama is fukking up my money - he better not interfere with my schooling.

Just his presence in office caused me to face unprecedented racism - only because cac's felt they had "given enough" what would I need something silly like a decent job - I have a blackish president.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Great!!!! I hope this country gets blown the fukk up. Will China and Russia set it off on the US? I don't know much about this war sh1t nor do I keep up. I hope for natural disasters across middle America and alot of other terrible sh1t.

Last edited:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
What a waste of billions of dollars.. Syria doesn't really have any resources That the U.S. really want. they have what like 13% of oil in that country.

Only reason behind the war would be the fact that A lot of politicians have a lot of foreign investments in oil in syria. other than that Obama and The Bloods really need to chill out.

U see america only go to war with countries that they can't control.. But they not fukking with my boy in north korea

web-kim-jong-un-getty.jpg

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What a waste of billions of dollars.. Syria doesn't really have any resources That the U.S. really want. they have what like 13% of oil in that country.

Only reason behind the war would be the fact that A lot of politicians have a lot of foreign investments in oil in syria. other than that Obama and The Bloods really need to chill out.

U see america only go to war with countries that they can't control.. But they not fukking with my boy in north korea

this guy looks not to be fukked with

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
what Assad and his forced did hurts my soul breh, that is insanity

Did Assad really use the chemical weapons? The US media and the policy makers in government have automatically assumed Assad's forces did it. But are we sure? The rebels could have used them.

Assad is winning this war, so it's odd that he'd use chemical weapons now when he could have done it much sooner. Plus, this was in a Damascus suburb his forces control.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach

Scared as fukk - that boy is bout it bout it! He feels no kind of shame of "testing" missiles like crazy

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Did Assad really use the chemical weapons? The US media and the policy makers in government have automatically assumed Assad's forces did it. But are we sure? The rebels could have used them.

Assad is winning this war, so it's odd that he'd use chemical weapons now when he could have done it much sooner. Plus, this was in a Damascus suburb his forces control.

Okay, but this is LIFE... People treat people like shyt all the time.

I get really tired of our country finding all these reasons to worry about the safety of white-ish looking people, but when it comes to blacks in countries that have plutonium, platinum and diamonds - nobody can help out....