Are we ready to admit Dragon’s Dogma 2 wasn’t very good?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Are you dumb?
Is the first reply "TALKING" about the game?

He literally just made a "didn't play it" and left the thread post.

The other one is someone talking extensively about a game with multiple posts about it, arguing with others for a game that they didn't play.

How are you this dumb to not see the difference? You guys are literally horrific posters.
Nobody talked extensively about shyt.

@The Mad Titan just posted some links of other people’s experiences which he co-signed.

Same as the posters in this thread.

You nasty’s are just unserious. It’s all agendas for daps. :smh:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

@The Mad Titan just posted some links of other people’s experiences which he co-signed.

We're talking about personal experiences. For "Mr. Cac Tweets" this should be obvious.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
It's a solid 7.5 that could've been a 10 had the ideas been fleshed out better. I had a good time with it but I'll probably never play it again even with the DLC

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So this isn't TALKING about the game?

Did BG3 not have problems starting with chapter 3?

I'm not talking about things being fixed now.

I'm talking about previews and reviews...

BG3 reviews are higher than they should be based on the critiques brought up in this thread is all I'm saying. :yeshrug:

Let's keep it consistent

No nikka I said how can you dock points for certain things on one game and it's a none issue on another. Especially game breaking bugs and glitches...

If DD2 is a 6.5 because of XYZ and then BG3 should be docked points for the samething.

And if someone is saying dragon dogma 2 only got the scores it got because people didn't finish it well the same applies to baldur's gate 3.

There are clear performance issues with both games no one can deny that, however one is a 10 and now upon reflection the other one is a 6.5

But you know you got it breh breh, I'm the one being contrarian instead of objective.

Meanwhile Im the one actually agreeing with OP in some manner. Saying the game has issues but is still fire but it's not a 9 or 10 once you get futher in.

On the flip side y'all BG3 dudes want to act like The performance issues and bugs starting with act 3 are some rare anomaly. And the game is still a 10/10...
Dog, I get out of work in an hour and change. Don't make me waste it arguing with you back and forth about a game we both ain't play :ohlawd:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So this isn't TALKING about the game?

Dog, I get out of work in an hour and change. Don't make me waste it arguing with you back and forth about a game we both ain't play :ohlawd:
Yup, nikkas can't explain themselves, resort to calling other nikkas stupid (or sony stans, dumb, etc)

:francis:
Two stupids :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There isn't anything to defend.

It's fine if yall feel the game is a 10/10 personally.

But don't try to act like that rating isn't bias because you personally like the game.

If you're being objective any game that a vast majority of people are having medium to serious glitches, it's not a 10/10 game.

My experience with the OG cyberpunk was basically flawless, but I'm not going to act like it's a 10/10 because I didn't have problems :mjlol: when the majority of people did.

If y'all wasn't on the Internet I'd just chalk it up to ignorance. But y'all tapped in and played the game... apparently numerous times since release, so I know you've heard the headaches of all those with problems.