Are we ready to admit Dragon’s Dogma 2 wasn’t very good?

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As someone who’s run through BG3 multiple times. You buggin

:mjlol:
Facts

I’m playing right now myself, that game is a straight masterpiece but I get it it’s not for everyone

But as far as DD is concerned it’s a definite 8 for me. Not better than the first and that’s without Dark Arisen but I won’t give it a final grade without a dlc being released

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

But hey 10/10 perfect game.
:yeshrug:
did you play it?

Yea, I ran into some bugs, but the game was so good i could ignore them.

You post all these articles and ignore those of us who've had personal experience (100+ hrs) with the game because it doesn't feed your narrative.

I had the game crash a max of something like twice.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
did you play it?

You post all these articles and ignore those of us who've had personal experience (100+ hrs) with the game because it doesn't feed your narrative.

:dahell: multiple articles of personal experiences and gaming forums of personal experiences.

It's a known issue the game was a buggy mess for more people than it was not... If you made it that far.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did you play it?

I was about to post the samething. It seems people like to speak on things with no personal experience. Like you got this preconceived bias towards a game you never even played. But we’re to take what you say serious? Just talking to talk

And again there’s a reason why guys don’t post their game trophies and what not. It’s not even a flex, backup that shyt you claim. I know people don’t play games like that but always got a lot of shyt to say

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I can't honestly say it's completely bad or trash, but it was a disappointment

Wanted to make it sort of a reboot but for some reason made a lot of silly gameplay changes from the original like less moves equipped per class...and then also have a story that didn't really mesh with the whole dogma set in the first :unimpressed:

I'll be playing the DLC whenever that comes but I'm not expecting it to fix the issues I have with the game as some of them would require a complete overhaul of the core of the game.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BG3 make the Stans salty.

My bad game is a 10/10 there are no problems with it at all.

Carry on commenting about Dragon dogma 2 while skipping it but agreeing with OP.

Y'all dudes can't be honest about anything :mjlol:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Carry on commenting about Dragon dogma 2 while skipping it but agreeing with OP.

You called the game a 7 without even playing it when it's literally one of the most critically acclaimed games of all time FOH with this fake contrarian shyt

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't honestly say it's completely bad or trash, but it was a disappointment

Wanted to make it sort of a reboot but for some reason made a lot of silly gameplay changes from the original like less moves equipped per class...and then also have a story that didn't really mesh with the whole dogma set in the first :unimpressed:

I'll be playing the DLC whenever that comes but I'm not expecting it to fix the issues I have with the game as some of them would require a complete overhaul of the core of the game.
The way they changed the classes was the worst. I still had fun that’s why the highest I can give it is a 8 but it could’ve been so much better and should’ve been

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Playing on Xbox never had a problem once:blessed:

But Apparently more people still playing BG3 than Dragon’s Dogma :sas2:

Check the Steam Charts big gap:sas2:

And console mods will be available by September :sas2:

A year later people still talking about BG3

Who still playing Dragons Dogma:sas1: