Are we ready to admit Dragon’s Dogma 2 wasn’t very good?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You called the game a 7 without even playing it when it's literally one of the most critically acclaimed games of all time FOH with this fake contrarian shyt
No nikka I said how can you dock points for certain things on one game and it's a none issue on another. Especially game breaking bugs and glitches...

If DD2 is a 6.5 because of XYZ and then BG3 should be docked points for the samething.

And if someone is saying dragon dogma 2 only got the scores it got because people didn't finish it well the same applies to baldur's gate 3.

There are clear performance issues with both games no one can deny that, however one is a 10 and now upon reflection the other one is a 6.5

But you know you got it breh breh, I'm the one being contrarian instead of objective.

Meanwhile Im the one actually agreeing with OP in some manner. Saying the game has issues but is still fire but it's not a 9 or 10 once you get futher in.

On the flip side y'all BG3 dudes want to act like The performance issues and bugs starting with act 3 are some rare anomaly. And the game is still a 10/10...

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Playing on Xbox never had a problem once:blessed:

But Apparently more people still playing BG3 than Dragon’s Dogma :sas2:

Check the Steam Charts big gap:sas2:

And console mods will be available by September :sas2:

A year later people still talking about BG3

Who still playing Dragons Dogma:sas1:
I don't care who's playing what if it's not a multiplayer game :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No nikka I said how can you dock points for certain things on one game and it's a none issue on another. Especially game breaking bugs and glitches...

If DD2 is a 6.5 because of XYZ and then BG3 should be docked points for the samething.

And if someone is saying dragon dogma 2 only got the scores it got because people didn't finish it well the same applies to baldur's gate 3.

There are clear performance issues with both games no one can deny that, however one is a 10 and now upon reflection the other one is a 6.5

But you know you got it breh breh, I'm the one being contrarian instead of objective.

Meanwhile Im the one actually agreeing with OP in some manner. Saying the game has issues but is still fire but it's not a 9 or 10 once you get futher in.

On the flip side y'all BG3 dudes want to act like The performance issues and bugs starting with at 3 are some rare anomaly. And the game is still a 10/10...

Even if i equally docked points for performance from both games they’d still end up at the same score

The peformance isn’t DD2’s largest problem its just far more of a problem in that game than a turn based rpg

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
BG3 make the Stans salty.

My bad game is a 10/10 there are no problems with it at all.

Carry on commenting about Dragon dogma 2 while skipping it but agreeing with OP.

:mjlol:

Y'all dudes can't be honest about anything :mjlol:
Nah, everyone was in here talking about DD2 and you randomly tried to shyt on BG3.

Next topic you’ll be bytching about how we shouldn’t take reviewers seriously.

“Just play the game and form your own opinion”

Come on folks

:stopitslime:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Now they’re talking about starfield:dahell::deadrose:
These folks feelings were really hurt.

It's been damn near a year since that game dropped.

They out here talking about "Sony Stans" for games most of us played on PC.

:mjcry:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, everyone was in here talking about DD2 and you randomly tried to shyt on BG3.

Next topic you’ll be bytching about how we shouldn’t take reviewers seriously.

“Just play the game and form your own opinion”

Come on folks

:stopitslime:
I asked how can you feel this way about this, and not feel this way about that, when they both have those same issues.

And y'all when into defense mode instantly, "I've never had those problems" I pull up article after article with hundreds of people commenting about those problems and I'm hating all of a sudden

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
asked how can you feel this way about this and not feel this way about that when they both have those same issues.

So out of everything i wrote in the OP your take way is that performance is the reason i thought Dragon’s Dogma 2 wasn’t that good? Nothing else registered to you?

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I asked how can you feel this way about this, and not feel this way about that, when they both have those same issues.

And y'all when into defense mode instantly, "I've never had those problems" I pull up article after article with hundreds of people commenting about those problems and I'm hating all of a sudden

Because BG3 is that damn good.

You act like the experience of whoever wrote the articles you posted is the same exact experience everyone had. That's false.

There are many more folks who didn't have these "game breaking bugs", but you ignore those for the "hundreds" of people who fit your narrative.

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First one is probably in my top 10, but this was kinda meh. I beat it, but kinda just forgot about it the next day after. I don't really have any desire to ever play it again.