Are we ready to admit Dragon’s Dogma 2 wasn’t very good?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So out of everything i wrote in the OP your take way is that performance is the reason i thought Dragon’s Dogma 2 wasn’t that good? Nothing else registered to you?
No I commented on how I felt about DD2 after finishing it and I agree with The sentiment that people must not have finished it that rated it higher. The comment I made about BG3 took that into consideration and it's why I said BG3 wouldn't have been a 10 outta 10 but like a 7/10 if people actually tried to finished the game when it was being reviewed.. it's almost impossible for it to be.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I said BG3 wouldn't have been a 10 outta 10 but like a 7/10 if people actually tried to finished the game

Based on what? Again, the performance alone isn’t what makes Dragon’s Dogma 2 an underwhelming experience.

If you can give me legit reasons why BG3 isn’t what people say it is, then you’re free to do so.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
No I commented on how I felt about DD2 after finishing it and I agree with The sentiment that people must not have finished it that rated it higher. The comment I made about BG3 took that into consideration and it's why I said BG3 wouldn't have been a 10 outta 10 but like a 7/10 if people actually tried to finished the game when it was being reviewed.. it's almost impossible for it to be.
This comment makes no sense :snoop:

Bugs or not this is legit a 10/10 game when you finish

And how are you basing your opinion on reviews of people who reviewed while playing when everyone’s experience is different than another’s

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You're essentially telling us, who played and beat the game, that we are not honest because we enjoyed the game. Just cause we didn't have these game breaking bugs you keep reading about, we're lying.

Do you understand how wild that sounds?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First reply in this thread

“glad i didn’t play it”

Gets daps and co-signs.

Later in the thread

“can’t talk about games you haven’t played”

Getd daps and co-signs by the same posters.

Arcadium is dumb as fukk :mjlol:
Are you dumb?
Is the first reply "TALKING" about the game?

He literally just made a "didn't play it" and left the thread post.

The other one is someone talking extensively about a game with multiple posts about it, arguing with others for a game that they didn't play.

How are you this dumb to not see the difference? You guys are literally horrific posters.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Never buy a Capcom game at launch cause they’re gonna re release a special edition a year later that makes the original release obsolete, IE Dark Arisen.

It’s gonna happen with DD2 %100. Mostly because I want the Alchemist class from DD Online.

WHY IS THIS NOT IN THE GAME ITSUNO!? YOU HAD YEARS!:why:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah we’re talking about you slogging through a 6.5/10 game.

That’s the kind of shyt people do when they’re starving :umad:

More dumb ass logic from you

“Only played the game for 5 hours how can you judge it :damn::hula: “You finished the game, you most have liked it :umad: