Are ugly guys winning after all ?! They saying women preferring ugly now. This a trend ugly gang?

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i mean, look at how many ugly/average-looking guys get married to attractive women. that’s been happening since time immemorial. women prefer hot men during their dating/casual fukking stage, but a lot of them prefer to settle down with someone they don’t have to worry about cheating on them.

:francis:

Yeah but the thing is women aren't settling as fast or as often as they did in prior times.

A lot of women are pushing 40 still single and getting ran through by Chad and tyrone

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
You guys believe this shyt?

I've heard bytches say this shyt to my face and then reject me anyways for a guy they're actually attracted to.

Actions speak louder than words.

And even if you want to put stock in their words, there are plenty of women who say otherwise. How come you guys never make threads about those?

Thurgood Thurston III

Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Ugly men are winning because women are under the assumption that ugly men are nice and will worship the ground they walk on. From my experience handsome guys are nicer and don't have extremely low self esteem like "ugly" men
But ugly men are not winning though.

I'm ugly AND I'm confident and funny (women describe me as these things), yet no p*ssy.

Stop fukking lying.

Thurgood Thurston III

Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Women also can't manipulate you if you got paper so they are looking for ugly, broke nikkas.

Ugly gang y’all eating this summer
680731154da8f057c1c66ea428e70b08.gif

Oh so women also don't like to compete. But the Internet told me it was only men who don't wanna compete anymore.

Wonder why they left that part out?

Yeah I wonder if it's a Jedi mind trick?I saw a lady saying she prefers dad bods.Guys with dad bods normally have greater resources & behave more romantically than the self obsessed gym rats-- according to her.

She's essentially admitting that most women don't have game, so they go after easier targets so that they don't have to experience rejection.

All you need to do is look at the DMs and dating profiles of these bytches and see that this bytch is lying.

Women know how to rile us up and get us typing away. I'm even guilty of falling for it.

Yas

Banned
Daps
But ugly men are not winning though.

I'm ugly AND I'm confident and funny (women describe me as these things), yet no p*ssy.

Stop fukking lying.
Not me I like to be attracted to my men however I did hear and see of other women doing this. I tried it a few times before I realize that 'ugly' men have horrible personalities and victim complex and will treat you bad if they think you are better than them

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
the game moving too fast rn I would call ducktales but like two weeks ago this bad ass kid legit said “my momma think you handsome but she said you look like a fakkit “

:sadcam: nikka my soul FLEW away ..

handsome gang might be losing rn

on a side note hearing the word fakkit out loud In 2024 hit hard as fukk :dead: