Are ugly guys winning after all ?! They saying women preferring ugly now. This a trend ugly gang?

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I wonder if it's a Jedi mind trick?I saw a lady saying she prefers dad bods.Guys with dad bods normally have greater resources & behave more romantically than the self obsessed gym rats-- according to her.

Aka, they're less secure about their looks so they are more likely to trick. :mjlol:

Why does it seem like the average woman is spending an inordinate amount of time scheming and plotting on unsuspecting males?

You can be minding your own business and a woman comes up to you like she's interested, meanwhile she saw a TikTok that morning that said men with glasses give better birthday presents and she saw you walk out of LensCrafters 20 minutes ago lol

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Yeah I wonder if it's a Jedi mind trick?I saw a lady saying she prefers dad bods.Guys with dad bods normally have greater resources & behave more romantically than the self obsessed gym rats-- according to her.
they go after those guys for comfort but will lust after gym dudes. after awhile a women is going cheat on the dad bod with the gym dude.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Men

Y’all should be fukking for fun or to procreate

Make yourself attractive by looks or personality but for Gods sake, do it for your love in the game

There’s too much stock put into what lost people lust after and too many people putting themselves through hell trying to be it

#charminggangout

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there anyone who doesn’t have a podcast? The majority of them are garbage

The internet and social media gave
too many people voices when not this many people should be heard

Also most women can’t get extremely good looking successful men that’s why they don’t

The ones who get them are also very good looking and those women aren’t going after average men