Are ugly guys winning after all ?! They saying women preferring ugly now. This a trend ugly gang?

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Have you ever thought that you might actually be one of the attractive guys?
Trust me. I'm not. I've literally watched other guys get called "cute" and "handsome", while I've never been called those things EVER

Women have told me to my face that they think I'm ugly.

Doesn't mean I'm a virgin. I've had women before. But ugly guys are not "winning" in any sense of the word

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ugly men are winning because women are under the assumption that ugly men are nice and will worship the ground they walk on. From my experience handsome guys are nicer and don't have extremely low self esteem like "ugly" men
yeah, my cousin said she avoids ugly guys because they treat you worse because of chip on their shoulder

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
I've been told Meek Mill, Eddie Murphy, Ray J
Those dudes aren't bad looking but since you said you've never been called handsome or cute....it's safe to say you are ugly.

Your personality gotta be on point if you are facially challenged. Like you think you are confident and funny but are you really tho?

Still...ugly people get in relationships. You gotta get in where you fit in.

Maximize your looks to the best of your abilities.

You need to be in the gym. Your teeth need to be on point.

Stay groomed and clean. If you walking around looking like you don't care, it just maximizes the ugliness.

But you just need one woman bro. Uglier men have done it.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Those dudes aren't bad looking but since you said you've never been called handsome or cute....it's safe to say you are ugly.

Your personality gotta be on point if you are facially challenged. Like you think you are confident and funny but are you really tho?

Still...ugly people get in relationships. You gotta get in where you fit in.

Maximize your looks to the best of your abilities.

You need to be in the gym. Your teeth need to be on point.

Stay groomed and clean. If you walking around looking like you don't care, it just maximizes the ugliness.

But you just need one woman bro. Uglier men have done it.

I mentioned that WOMEN are the ones who say I'm confident and funny. I hear it from everyone in fact.

I'm also complimented on the way I dress.

Most women just don't like my face, as they've told me many times.

I never that ugly people never get relationships. I've been in relationships

I'm saying that ugly guys are NOT winning like OP says they are

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This cracks me up because it's a perfect example of how insecure some women are. You're so concerned about other women talking to your man or acknowledging him that you'd rather date the Hunchback of Notre Dame than a handsome dude? You're so scared about women DMing your man that you only post his arm/hand on social media? This is psychosis...

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Trust me. I'm not. I've literally watched other guys get called "cute" and "handsome", while I've never been called those things EVER

Women have told me to my face that they think I'm ugly.

Doesn't mean I'm a virgin. I've had women before. But ugly guys are not "winning" in any sense of the word
I mean you can’t take Ls in all areas…you dress well? Got muscles? Got a mouthpiece? Tall? Brush ya teef?

I will say when I see ugly nikkas in clubs/bars, they usually more aggressive with the ladies. It works from time to time :yeshrug:

Last edited: