Are ugly guys winning after all ?! They saying women preferring ugly now. This a trend ugly gang?

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
the game moving too fast rn I would call ducktales but like two weeks ago this bad ass kid legit said “my momma think you handsome but she said you look like a fakkit

:sadcam: nikka my soul FLEW away ..

handsome gang might be losing rn

on a side note hearing the word fakkit out loud In 2024 hit hard as fukk :dead:
shock-michael-jackson.gif

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They pursue those men but are unexcited in the relationship but stay for security. And fukkk the alphas they really like sporadically on one off outings like vacations, girls trips.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Yeah but the thing is women aren't settling as fast or as often as they did in prior times.

A lot of women are pushing 40 still single and getting ran through by Chad and tyrone
True but replace tyrone with Pookie

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Those dudes aren't bad looking but since you said you've never been called handsome or cute....it's safe to say you are ugly.

Your personality gotta be on point if you are facially challenged. Like you think you are confident and funny but are you really tho?

Still...ugly people get in relationships. You gotta get in where you fit in.

Maximize your looks to the best of your abilities.

You need to be in the gym. Your teeth need to be on point.

Stay groomed and clean. If you walking around looking like you don't care, it just maximizes the ugliness.

But you just need one woman bro. Uglier men have done it.
Real shyt....maximize ur potential and looks. U can be average at best but work out, dress nice, smell good and carry urself with style, grace and class and have some charisma about urself.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
i noticed thay avg to ugly women care more about looks than your really good looking women.
Everyone always wanna improve their gene pool for the next generation and sometimes it's just the avg to below average folks want more opportunities with the above avg to fine folks.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
If a man has social skills to pull women his looks dont matter. if she said guys that have low skills don’t cheat she would be right.
Looks always matter...it's just they not everything.

Also she said medium ugly....not super ugly but medium ugly. Some women use the term "ugly cute" like how people say slim thick...some women consider Lamar Jackson ugly cute.

Daps
Those dudes aren't bad looking but since you said you've never been called handsome or cute....it's safe to say you are ugly.

Your personality gotta be on point if you are facially challenged. Like you think you are confident and funny but are you really tho?

Still...ugly people get in relationships. You gotta get in where you fit in.

Maximize your looks to the best of your abilities.

You need to be in the gym. Your teeth need to be on point.

Stay groomed and clean. If you walking around looking like you don't care, it just maximizes the ugliness.

But you just need one woman bro. Uglier men have done it.
Great points.

I'm average at best AND short.....luckily for me I was always attracted to a wide variety of women.

Some guys have zero luck. Other guys aim for women out of their league but don't realize Ebony or Becky is out of their league. Less attractive men have to play dirty (sometimes) and always use their brain. You have to get out of your comfort zone and pursue options the handsome guy never would.

You need a mix of online and in-person approaches. Cold approaching strangers is usually a no-go but joining the local coed kickball league might present more available women.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
i noticed thay avg to ugly women care more about looks than your really good looking women.
True. Bad bytches care much more about status/money/clout/popularity/power than looks.