Are the Moors the cause of the intense hatred of Black People? (WITH IMAGES)

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Why as soon as ppl hear Muslim names they assume Arab, blacks converted to Islam in some cases before most Arabs: even today the largest numbers of converts to Islam remain black.

Social conditioning. I never connected the two like that because I grew up in a Muslim household with two black parents.

Folks can't wrap their head around the fact that they have mosques everywhere. Muslims in China man :wow:

Basically she theorizes that whites look at MANY things and constantly symbolize them with their genetic annihilation. Objects like the black pistol representing the destructive power of the black penis.

Its way out there but the more the whites feel threatened (socially outnumbered), the more irrational they seem to act, and the more they admit to the fear of genetic annihilation.

In my limited experience of interacting with white males socially, they're constantly passive aggressively joking about their genetic inferiority compared to me because i'm black. It's trashy and imho borderline fruity, but apparently they think about this a LOT.

No lie told.

Start a new job with a bunch of white dudes. Someone always makes a small dikk joke.

"But not you Afro, we know you hear no complaints :smugbiden:"

Weird white folk stuff.

Makes you wonder how they stay sane thinking about black dikk all day.

They're turning into their women :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I aprreciate the lengthy response sir @The HONORABLE SKJ
I've heard a quote like that before.. Fear is your only God from Jay Z (i think)
Ive travelled far. I'm careful cause i dont want to, through ignorance, do long-term damage to who i am. I've neglected material advancing and was focused on who i was, but it's something I'm taking care of now because of the freedom it gives me.
I will keep my eyes open. There's a lot I plan on becoming, experiencing or having. I want to get to maximize my potential out here and do what i was meant to in the end. And it may not be something spiritual.. Just things i love like flying, swimming singing, being with people i love. Being happy. Those my goals really

You can still do ALL THOSE THINGS and still be SPIRITUAL.......

all that awkardness about "i wonder if i can do this"...or "will i be a sinner if i do this" is for the DUMB DEF AND BLIND RELIGOUS FOLK
:camby:

common said it best..."I wonder can i walk the righteous path..holding a BEER??"

and the answer to that is Y=SELF (yes)!!!

as long as it doesn't defile your other activities and purpose it's no problem...

it's about BALANCE :blessed: .....that's the meaning of the "double headed" eagle on the crest of the 33rd degree

i still enjoy life probally better now with the "light" then prior before i had it...

here am dropping jewels from my old estoeric liteature and memory bank ....

while sipping on green apple ciroc just a day after i fukked one of my sexy ratchets whom came by crib

my ex is coming over tommorow she wants to have a cookout...she asked me ..Will you be offended if i cooked pork on the grill?

i said NO....cause as a great master in the bible once said.."It's NOT what goeth in the mouth that defilith a man..it's WHAT COMES OUT!"

:manny: LIFE IS TO BE LIVED.......so mote it be

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
The saddest part is that little Black kids in America and in the Caribbean have been told that their ancestors had no history and were uncivilized. Yet the very Mandinka people that the kids are descended from had some of the oldest and most respected universities in the history of the World. The saddest part is that many Mandingo descendants shun school and act like it is something that is unnecessary or is uncool.

That's because our schools are for assimilating and institutionalizing, not for teaching knowledge of self.

When brother Huey and Malcolm told brothers to educate themselves, they did it.

The problem isn't with the kids it's with the system that is purposely designed to frustrate us because we get nothing out of these institutions but the ability to assimilate into the White man's corporate capitalist system.

How can it be part of the glorious past when we are still experiencing the Kingdom of Mali's art due to the African Americans and Caribbean people having imported much of it to America? American and Caribbean music is literally Mali music. White people are even walking around claiming that the music belongs to them, when it is clearly from the Kingdom of Mali.

Think about it. One of the things that makes America distinct and carries it culture through out the World is music. Most of American music has it roots in the Kingdom of Mali. The Blues are from Mali; therefore Rock and Roll, R&B, Soul, Hip Hop, Pop. All of it is from Mali.

The Banjo is from Mali; therefore the Kingdom of Mali gave America its Country and Bluegrass music.

Rap music is from Mali: the Griots (Djelis) of Mali used it to tell the history of the Kingdom and family lineages.

Another thing from Mali are the athletes who are descended from the people of Mali. Are there any better athletes in the World than in the USA and the Caribbean? Those guys are not referred to as big Mandingos for nothing.

Mandingo Muslims even impacted how Black people worship in Churches. There is a pretty good book out there called "Servants of Allah African Muslims Enslaved in the Americas" which supposedly sheds light on religious practices that Black people observe in Christian churches in the Americas.

51cl8vluAeL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Even the fact that after slavery ended; Black people used their Churches to found Historic Black Colleges and Universities is in line with what was done in Mali when colleges and universities were all part of the Mosque.

You should read the "Mandinka legacy in the New World" before you keep writing stuff. Kingdom of Mali legacy is still going strong.
Project MUSE - Bound to Africa: the Mandinka Legacy in the New World
Contributions of Enslaved Africa

THANK YOU my brother.:salute:

I'm sitting here reading this post and listening to these tracks with tears in my eyes because this music feels real. I hear my people in this music and it's just really hitting home that I'm thousands of miles away from where I was supposed to be and now I gotta find a way to get back there someday.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
The Moors brought 1 million white female slaves back to North Africa. Them nikkas OD'd on white bytches. Washed away all their blackness.

Someone tell me what is the hype about white women? Before white supremacy conditioned the world..

:dame:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm watching last night's episode of Tariq Nasheed's Ustream show & a caller called-in to talk about how folks should watch this epiosde of "Huang's World" on Viceland about Sicily, Italy because he peeped the white supremacy & them talking about The Moors:

Eddie Huang travels to Sicily to discover the ancient Arabic and African influence on Sicilian culture and cuisine; and finds a new wave of immigrants changing Sicily once again.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:blessed:

morocco) is refrenced in the sacred European document known as th FAMA (the confession) which was pubished during the Middle Ages aka Dark Ages (when moors ruled Europe) ...which tells the story of a Caucasian traveler named Christian Rosencruz who takes an allegorical journey to the "east" and passes thru Morroco and is intrigued by what he comes across during his documentation:

After he sailed for Egypt, where he continued his studies, and having traveled the Mediterranean, he at lenghth arrived at Fez , holy city of Morocco that was during the Middle Ages one of the most famous Centers of the Alchemic Arts . There he was instructed concerning the creatures existing in the elements.

From Fez he crossed over into Spain carrying with him many rare medicines, curious animals, and wonderful books

Fama Fraternitatis

It is also to be noted that Christian Rozencruz is the "legendary" founder of the Rosicrucians aka Rose & Cross society which not only contributed to the 18th degree known as the Rose Croix of the Scottish Rite order of freemasonry...but set the foundation of freemasonry as a whole from a symbolic perspective with it's indoctrination of Knight Templer precepts, Deist principles and Moorish Dogma.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)