Are the Moors the cause of the intense hatred of Black People? (WITH IMAGES)

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
The Romans made slaves of the English.

Btw, using your logic; the Almoravids (the Moors) of Morocco sacked the Kingdom of Ghana. Judar Pasha of Morocco sacked Songhai at the behest of Morocco Sultan Ahmad I al-Mansur Saadi.

Wat?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

"Not improbable.

That Roman Empire spread as far as Wales in the North West to the Levant in the East."

Using that logic then the Moors empire extended into West Africa; because they sacked Ghana and Songhai; and the Moroccans tried to control the Sub-Saharan trade routes.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
"Not improbable.

That Roman Empire spread as far as Wales in the North West to the Levant in the East."

Using that logic then the Moors empire extended into West Africa; because they sacked Ghana and Songhai; and the Moroccans tried to control the Sub-Saharan trade routes.

i think we have wires crossed.

You're referring to the nationality (i.e Ghanaians aren't Moroccan, Germans aren't Italians, etc)

I'm looking at it from an ethnic point of view (i.e some Germans have Roman blood in them, some North Africans have sub-Saharan blood in them, etc)

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
"the Masons KNOW IT...but they REFUSED TO SHOW IT" -Chuck D :mjpls:

when i obtained the fellowcraft degree in freemasonry i became fully aware of the MOORISH CONTRIBUTION to CIVILIZATION but it was VERY VERY TABOO...because not only would it change your outlook on life RACIALLY...but PHILOSPHICALLY and SEXUALY as well i.e the so called "BLACK arts" (tantric sex, kaballah, alchemy) :manny:

matter of fact the Royal Ark Mariner degree and the entire "RED HOUSE" of freemasonry (and out of respect for my traveling brethren i won't speak upon that) .....is basically the Moorish Sciences.....created by this man:

Brother Angelo Soliman from the 18th century

fc04c0e2dd.jpeg

Angelo Soliman is the father of modern day speculative freemasonry and spoke of the "ANCIENT OF DAYS" as it is shown to be in the bible (Daniel 7:9) as having "hair like pure wool" feet the tone of brass ......

"it be the GOD staff" - Ghostface Killa

Brehs You need to read up on this, this man's story just blew my mind.

bigesco

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
You can see all the artifacts and evidence of Moors in Spain till this day you fukking moron.

Arabs come from Turkey, which is the Ottoman Empire, the remnants of that still remain to this day you fukking moron.

You're not learned at anything, you're just dumb cac, spouting madness.

Moors existed before Arabs lmao

Arab is an ethic group of people who speak the language, which can be any color lmao.

The evidence of the Moors is all throughout europe lmao

The ignorance in this post is staggering:mjlol:

bigesco

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Moors is a term Europeans came up with to describe the people of the muslim empire that invaded large parts of Europe. These so called moors were a mix of arabs berbers blacks turks etc. Muslim empire was growing rapidly and very inclusive. Once colonized, the locals usually adopted Islam and were able to join the armies, rule over themselves with dotted lines to Caliph.

Anyways I still cant believe people get so hung up on color, it is absurd. Our brains are super advanced machines more complicated and sophisticated than anything man has ever or will ever build, yet we are always occupied and distracted with such frivolous bullshyt. The color of skin is that important to people? I cant believe somebody would actually feel some sort of way towards somebody else solely based on the color of their skin smh. Ill never understand people man:snoop:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Moors is a term Europeans came up with to describe the people of the muslim empire that invaded large parts of Europe. These so called moors were a mix of arabs berbers blacks turks etc. Muslim empire was growing rapidly and very inclusive. Once colonized, the locals usually adopted Islam and were able to join the armies, rule over themselves with dotted lines to Caliph.

Anyways I still cant believe people get so hung up on color, it is absurd. Our brains are super advanced machines more complicated and sophisticated than anything man has ever or will ever build, yet we are always occupied and distracted with such frivolous bullshyt. The color of skin is that important to people? I cant believe somebody would actually feel some sort of way towards somebody else solely based on the color of their skin smh. Ill never understand people man:snoop:
Thank you !

Dominoes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Fear leads to Hate.
Hate leads to Anger.
Anger leads to Suffering.

Fear of genetic annihilation is the answer.

The Moors are the living example of that.

They removed the white-Christian leadership.
They started creating brown children with white women.
They civilized the Europeans, showing how much smarter and scientifically advanced they we're.
Their cousins in West and Central Africa had an abundance of gold, diamonds, and other treasures.
They also had heavy influence on trade routes.

I don't agree with white-supremacists methods but I understand why they feel they need to be so evil and treacherous when dealing with the non-whites of the world.
Their genes literally depend on it:mjpls:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Fear leads to Hate.
Hate leads to Anger.
Anger leads to Suffering.

Fear of genetic annihilation is the answer.

The Moors are the living example of that.

They removed the white-Christian leadership.
They started creating brown children with white women.
They civilized the Europeans, showing how much smarter and scientifically advanced they we're.
Their cousins in West and Central Africa had an abundance of gold, diamonds, and other treasures.
They also had heavy influence on trade routes.

I don't agree with white-supremacists methods but I understand why they feel they need to be so evil and treacherous when dealing with the non-whites of the world.
Their genes literally depend on it:mjpls:

What if black people had a fear of genetic annihilation? would they use the same methods that whites have used historically?