Are the Moors the cause of the intense hatred of Black People? (WITH IMAGES)

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When breh said on that Zo What clip "They can't kill you, you have to kill yourself." :wow: poignant

This is what we do today brehs :sadcam:

I didn't interpret that as an isolated incident or a group of isolated incidents. I looked at that as an overall thing. Meaning our existence on this planet.

In other words, this made me think about all the systematic attempts to rid the world of black people (Eugenics) like the Tuskegee experiment, Viruses in vaccines, ect. and yet in 2017 the black population is projected to rise globally while cacs have all the resources and amenities yet they are at a negative birthrate globally.

1/2 Man 1/2 Hennessy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Daps
Reppin
Seattle
I made a thread about this a while ago. The OG Arabs were black. PERIOD. End of Story.

These modern day white Arabs are no different than the modern day white Jews. They are both Johnny Come Lately pretenders.
They still around but are forced to live bedouin life styles. You'll barely ever find them in major cities unless you're in the Horn, Sahel, Yemen or Oman

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I didn't interpret that as an isolated incident or a group of isolated incidents. I looked at that as an overall thing. Meaning our existence on this planet.

In other words, this made me think about all the systematic attempts to rid the world of black people (Eugenics) like the Tuskegee experiment, Viruses in vaccines, ect. and yet in 2017 the black population is projected to rise globally while cacs have all the resources and amenities yet they are at a negative birthrate globally.
Yep

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That is called the invisible hand of GOD! Evil men never see the hand of GOD, but they feel the results.

Evil men make plans. They pump drugs into Black neighborhoods.

GOD uses the evil plans of men against those very men. GOD hooks White people on drugs worse than Black people ever were.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't find it now (of course) but I was watching a series of YouTube vids about this shyt (not specifically Yakub. He is new to me but I've seen the name before). Anyway, I came across something that said "white people would kill themselves if they knew their true origin". Crazy shyt. I'ma dig deep into Yakub.

I'm ready to chase yacub .back in the caves - jay

interesting story of yacub though they teach about him in the nation of islam

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Talk more on this

When you look at the European Crest and symbols. It's obvious that Moors (blacks) we're in power in some capacity.
There's a book detailing Nobility with obvious black people descriptions well into the 1500s and 1600s.
So the question then becomes what happened to all of these people?
Again this was the time period when all of those wars kicked off so it's a pretty intriguing concept

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
The first thing the British did when they took the Ashanti capital(Kumasi) was burn the library. There is obviously something more sinister at work.

Gotta link....Ashanti were Muslim, and I thought most African tribes didn't have written languages so what language was this in ...:patrice:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I made a thread about this a while ago. The OG Arabs were black. PERIOD. End of Story.

These modern day white Arabs are no different than the modern day white Jews. They are both Johnny Come Lately pretenders.
bump the thread