Are the Moors the cause of the intense hatred of Black People? (WITH IMAGES)

1/2 Man 1/2 Hennessy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Daps
Reppin
Seattle
The Arabs themselves know this but they tend to keep it under wraps. My Arab friend was telling me The other day how all of the purest royals in her country- Oman- are descended from black people.
Oman is special because they did a real good job not mixing with Turkic and Iranian populations. They also maintain peace between all the different Islamic factions within their country the best out of all the other African and Asian countries. White people tried to sensationalize the Zanzibar slave trade and Swahili culture as examples of Arabs being superior to Africans cause they are caucasian but in reality it was one black people being politically, economically and socially influential in varying degrees with other black populations who, in their own right, were extremely advanced before Omani arrival

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm gonna sit in this thread for while.

its wild that coming up i barely/hardly was taught anything of the moors and when i did i was led to believe they were arabs

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
it grows from tribalism racism is just the fukked up child of tribalism
united africa stomps all attempts at colonization
and sets law for what is and is not acceptable

world won't move right til every individual rich in complexion cliques up as the majority on this planet

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happened to the moors and why aren't they still running sh1t in Africa?

What happened is they fukked themselves out of existence.

The Moors were in love with white p*ssy. Since they conquered Europe as a military force, they did not bring their women along for the conquering. As a result, the Moors took to a liking to white p*ssy. Not only did they fukk and procreate with a lot of white women while they ruled Europe, they also exported over 1 million white slaves from Europe into North Africa. This was known as the Barbary Slave Trade. This is a part of European history that cacs will never talk about. They teach us about the Atlantic Slave Trade all the time eventhough only 250,000 African slaves were brought into the United States. However, when over 1 million Europeans are exported into Africa by black men, this is not mentioned at all in the history books. If you want more info on this, there is this great book on Amazon titled "Christian Slaves, Muslim Masters: White Slavery in the Mediterranean" that covers this topic in depth:

Honestly, this book should be called "White Slaves, Black Masters" cause that's what it really was. But that title would be too much for the crakkka psyche to handle so they had to code it up.

Now what you must know is that most of the white slaves that the Moors exported back home to North Africa were white women that they used as cocubines (sex slaves). And since in their culture, the children born to a cocubine is treated the same as children born to the wife by the father, the mulatto off-spring of the concubines were allowed full rights of inheritance-ship from the father. Thus, after a few generations, its easy to see how the original black population in North Africa can turn mulatto. Especially when you consider the fact that 250,000 African slaves have grown to more than 40 million black people in the United States. Imagine the impact the 1 million white slaves from Europe had on North Africa which is roughly the same size as North America physically but with a much smaller population. There is an awesome thread on this site about North African Women. Go and look through those pictures of the women from places like Morocco, Libya, and Tunisia. Most of them look like light skin black women from America. A lot of mulatto looking chicks. The same is true for the men. A lot of modern day North African men look like Drake. They are a lot of mulattoes in that part of the world. There are also still largely black North Africans as well. But the mulatto population is the one that is promoted more.

Similarly in Europe, the Moors also fukked themselves out of existence. Without a black female population to replenish their numbers, the Moors were left to just fukk with the white women around. And they fukked so much white p*ssy that they transformed the look of the southern europeans to this day. If you look at groups like the Spanish, Portuguese, Italians, and Greeks you will see that they look different from their neighbors to the North in Germany, Sweden, and Finland. They are typically darker. The same is true in terms of genetics. If you look at the DNA of the southern europeans, you will see that they have extensive African ancestry on their male side. You will see no African ancestry on their female side. This is clear proof of the Moorish men having procreated with white women across southern europe and leaving their trace in the modern day populations of Spain, Portugal, Italy, and Greece.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still a mystery but I've heard that the Protestant reformation and the Thirty Year's Wars was actually a huge racial war throughout Europe

No. There is no mystery. Check my last post. The Moors simply fukked themselves out of existence. Their legacy can be seen in the DNA of Southern Europeans and North Africans.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So at that time period Morocco was majority Black?

It still is today. Don't let the selective media shots from largely northern cities along the Mediterranean sea with loads of foreigners fool you. The majority of people from Morocco and North Africa are still black. A lot are mulatto. But they are still very black.

There are a ton of pictures in thread about women from North Africa showing tons of fine black women from Morocco.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing is Arabs were apart of the populous but they were black. None of these pale sandcacs you see today are pure Arabs. They're all Turks and Persians. So there wouldn't have been an "Africans and Arabs" distinction they'd all just be Africans/Black people to them.
Arab_1.jpg

picture-36-62.png

Afro-Arabs5.jpg

b1f0b2458195ec44a3bf2f1c478a516b.jpg

Portrait of an Arab paint by the Belgian artist Joseph van Severdonck (1819-1905)
main-qimg-05a46bf5099457dc113061690adfed88-c

I made a thread about this a while ago. The OG Arabs were black. PERIOD. End of Story.

These modern day white Arabs are no different than the modern day white Jews. They are both Johnny Come Lately pretenders.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Moors is simply a blanket term for Berbers and Arabs. Some were black, some weren't.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Moors were muslim which is why popular history would have you think they were arab.

But for the most part they were a dark african people, with some Berbers sprinkled in.

Berbers were also black. The word Berber literally means BARBARIAN. This is what the Europeans called them cause they were a warlike people. But they were not non-black. They were black.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Arabs themselves know this but they tend to keep it under wraps. My Arab friend was telling me the other day how all of the purest royals in her country- Oman- are descended from black people.

Co-sign. Arabs know who the OG arabs were. They know most of them are just faking it.

Also if you ever watched the 9/11 conspiracy videos back in the day you would have seen this dude all up in them:
iraq1.jpg
bandar-640x480.jpg

He was the Ambassador to the United States from Saudi Arabia. He as from the Saudi Royal Family and his name was Prince Bandar and he was always buddy buddy with George W. Bush. Obviously he looks like a straight up black man.

And if you watched the recent scandal at FIFA involving the 2022 World Cup in Qatar you might have seen this guy:

Bin-Hammam_2369116b.jpg

961922-mohamed-bin-hammam.jpg

His name is Mohamed Bin Hammam. He's a wealthy Arab from Qatar who was the head of their football federation.

Many of extremely rich Arab families with the purest ancestry in those countries are black.

Last edited: