Are the Moors the cause of the intense hatred of Black People? (WITH IMAGES)

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
@The HONORABLE SKJ

Can you elaborate on how your outlook was changed sexually via freemasonry and learning about the Moors?

Its not necessarily my outlook its more of a GENERAL deeper perception of sexual identity and relationships as opposed to what we percieve based on religious and social dogma.

According to the Rosicucuans...The Moors taught a unique form of Cabala which spoke of the sublime depth and symbolisim of the "traveling" via the middle path to find Balance....

any deviation from this method ws likely to cause sexual deviancy ...Europeans "borrrowed" this concept from the Moorish Studies being taught in Fez, Morroco and included it within thier schools of thought as illustrated in the Fellowcraft (2nd) degree of Freemasonry which contained a pillar known as "JACOBS LADDER" aka the "Cosmic DNA" of the Universe..

A concept that was known amongst the Chaldeans and Magis thousands of years prior to the establishment of the first three major institutionalized religions Judaism..Christianity and Islam.

dna.jpg

Last edited:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
"the Masons KNOW IT...but they REFUSED TO SHOW IT" -Chuck D :mjpls:

when i obtained the fellowcraft degree in freemasonry i became fully aware of the MOORISH CONTRIBUTION to CIVILIZATION but it was VERY VERY TABOO...because not only would it change your outlook on life RACIALLY...but PHILOSPHICALLY and SEXUALY as well i.e the so called "BLACK arts" (tantric sex, kaballah, alchemy) :manny:

matter of fact the Royal Ark Mariner degree and the entire "RED HOUSE" of freemasonry (and out of respect for my traveling brethren i won't speak upon that) .....is basically the Moorish Sciences.....created by this man:

Brother Angelo Soliman from the 18th century

fc04c0e2dd.jpeg

Angelo Soliman is the father of modern day speculative freemasonry and spoke of the "ANCIENT OF DAYS" as it is shown to be in the bible (Daniel 7:9) as having "hair like pure wool" feet the tone of brass ......

"it be the GOD staff" - Ghostface Killa

Can you speak more on how it changes perspective? Racially philosophically and sexually

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Can you speak more on how it changes perspective? Racially philosophically and sexually

katt-uhh-no.gif

Im sorry...but I can only discuss these subjects in general terms

No disrespect cause it doesn't benefit me or you to spoonfeed you information...

That you should be interpreting for yourself :manny:

And most importantly the game is to be SOLD not TOLD
:ufdup:

And I PAID the "dues" my friend :manny:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Blame the
:what: say things brehs
don't fukking quote me just to quote me nikka

Where do you think all that NOI,Gods and Earths,Moorish Temple of Science came from?

Do u think there's any Sunni Muslim who's okay with their teachings?

I'm all for Black pride and knowledge of self but get reak

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Its not necessarily my outlook its more of a GENERAL deeper perception of sexual identity and relationships as opposed to what we percieve based on religious and social dogma.

According to the Rosicucuans...The Moors taught a unique form of Cabala which spoke of the sublime depth and symbolisim of the "traveling" via the middle path to find Balance....

any deviation from this method ws likely to cause sexual deviancy ...Europeans "borrrowed" this concept from the Moorish Studies being taught in Fez, Morroco and included it within thier schools of thought as illustrated in the Fellowcraft (2nd) degree of Freemasonry which contained a pillar known as "JACOBS LADDER" aka the "Cosmic DNA" of the Universe..

A concept that was known amongst the Chaldeans and Magis thousands of years prior to the establishment of the first three major institutionalized religions Judaism..Christianity and Islam.

dna.jpg

@The HONORABLE SKJ

Man, very interesting!

I just re-read all of your posts in this thread, how did you learn all of this stuff man???

Can you please give a list of recommended books so I can attain the knowledge you have? I don't want to be left in the dark when it comes to this stuff.

Also, how did you become a Freemason. Is that needed for me to acquire the knowledge you have.

Finally, what are your thoughts on no fap/semen retention? Some people say when a man spills his seed he is actually hurting himself and that is seed is like an elixir in a way.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
katt-uhh-no.gif

No disrespect cause it doesn't benefit me or you to spoonfeed you information...

@The HONORABLE SKJ

How does one interpret it if one doesn't even know where to look? I already consider you someone who is more intelligent than me and I'm begging to please help when it comes to learning more about this stuff.

How did you pay your dues? You're just going to leave us in the dark.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
katt-uhh-no.gif

Fair enough

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
How can we learn what he learned?

Apparently follow the path of masonry that he did. Study the books he did but mostly Experience the things yourself. He was guided ofcourse. We wanted to know a little about how his perspective has changed (have him guide us as well) but I'm not at this point interested in being a Mason or paying the price that comes with it so be it.
It leaves alot in the dark and I'll have less knowledge of self but I believe im guided anyway. I feel lucky and blessed as is.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Apparently follow the path of masonry that he did. Study the books he did but mostly Experience the things yourself. He was guided ofcourse. We wanted to know a little about how his perspective has changed (have him guide us as well) but I'm not at this point interested in being a Mason or paying the price that comes with it so be it.
It leaves alot in the dark and I'll have less knowledge of self but I believe im guided anyway. I feel lucky and blessed as is.

:comeon: [B]@Blackrogue[/B] although i admire your drive to "travel" into the Sciences of Life...

at NO TIME did i ever STATE NOR SUGGEST that FREEMASONRY is the path for others to follow or even MYSELF....

keep in mind I SAID "DUES" in quotes to signify that i was being SYMBOLIC

MEANING I LOST A JOB.. GOOD FRIENDS..FAMILY and even an opportunity to MARRY SOMEONE I LOVED because i was PASSIONATE ABOUT THIS "JOURNEY TO SELF DISCOVERY I WAS TAKING" :to:

that my friend is the DUES that you can't get back...particularly TIME which is sooo valuable :noah:

it hasn't BEEN EASY or FUN all the time...but it was worth it...

i was built for this life :manny: i signed up for this shyt ..i make no excuses:francis:

but NOT everybody is READY or WORTHY

although i have made many refrences to Freemasonry in this thread.....it doesn't signify that Freemasonry would be that path ..for i never said what that path might be

what i did say is that Y.O.U (your own universe) need to FIND YOUR OWN path to journey on because that what thsi is about SELF EXPLORATION

not getting insight from some "cyber guru" on a message board..or youtube videos and Hidden Color Dvd series,...

I AM simply saying seek knowledge by picking up books such as esoteria, metaphysics such as i did...meet PEOPLE IN PERSON offline in the real world who share those same ideals....join an order (if you feel the need) it doesn't need to be Freemasonry, because quite frankly as a former "fellowcraft" student i am not "worthy" to speak on the order as well for the fact that Freemasonry's purpose is more PRACTICAL these days....

it's NOT the mystical society that people assume it to be :yeshrug:

it's basically a fraternal order for networking and giving men purpose that they seek to pursue in thier communities....nothing more..nothing less

hell i ain't even suggest joining the modern day "moorish rites" of today such as the Moorish Science Temple or the Moorish Orthadox Church

although i highly respect thier "work" and lineage...honestly it's mostly "ceremonial" and isn't gonna transform you into that Moorish Adept that you might be seekin to be :troll:

alot of times YOU PEOPLE ALREADY GOT THE ANSWERS RIGHT INSIDE OF YOU!!
:mindblown: or IN FRONT OF YOU...

i pretty sure your 10%ing PASTOR, IMAM or RABBI has dropped some JEWELS parallel to what im saying..it's just that YOU ARE NOT LISTENING WITH THE "INNER EAR" to get past the ALLEGORY and use some CRITICAL THINKING to bring about mental results..feel me?

see my friend....throught my "journey" i learned that i had to TRAVEL thru many paths to get the "closure" to complex subjects or situations that plagued me as a young black kid of west indian descent who was "enslaved" to institutional religions such as the "Church" and the "Mosque".....

i wanted MORE :lawd:...and the UNI-VERSE answered and gave me more

if i was off from my job i might take a trip down to the local buddhist temple and build my "inner guru" or if im on vacation and im in NYC i might build with the gods on 125th street in Harlem or the Universal Builders on Utica Ave in BK.

I recall dating this fine azz gothic black chick from Missouri and she had me go to a WICCA coven...she loved the fact that i wasn't SCURRED and was always open minded :manny:

hell i still remember drinking beer at a park festival with a roscicrucian adept who changed my life for the "better" with the insights he gave me :whew:

can't forget the homie i met a esoteric bookstore in atlanta ..who happened to be a Cabalist but was cool as fukk while he dropped major jewels

im telling ya...i "traveled" and i DON'T DISCRIMINATE......the "gods" taught me FEAR is an illusion:mjpls:

this my friend is about a JOURNEY OF SELF DISCOVERY that ONLY YOU MUST SEEK and shall SEEK SUCCESFULLY

if you are passionate about it...you WANT HAVE TO FIND THE "GURU" cause the INNER GURU will find you :ufdup:

like it did for me...

the best way to sum this up is a verse from the great RAKIM A.L.L.A.H and it's so sublime yet so profoundly true :ohlawd:

"this (life) is a LIFETIME MISSION
envision a PRISIM (360' DEGREES of Illumination)

alright listen.....

in this JOURNEY .......you're the JOURNAL

i'm the JOURNALIST" "follow the leader" Rakim Allah

AM I ETERNAL or an ITERNALIST???:ld:

that my friend is the question EVERY MAN , WOMAN and CHILD must ask themselves :ufdup:

Last edited:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I aprreciate the lengthy response sir @The HONORABLE SKJ
I've heard a quote like that before.. Fear is your only God from Jay Z (i think)
Ive travelled far. I'm careful cause i dont want to, through ignorance, do long-term damage to who i am. I've neglected material advancing and was focused on who i was, but it's something I'm taking care of now because of the freedom it gives me.
I will keep my eyes open. There's a lot I plan on becoming, experiencing or having. I want to get to maximize my potential out here and do what i was meant to in the end. And it may not be something spiritual.. Just things i love like flying, swimming singing, being with people i love. Being happy. Those my goals really

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
@The HONORABLE SKJ

How does one interpret it if one doesn't even know where to look? I already consider you someone who is more intelligent than me and I'm begging to please help when it comes to learning more about this stuff.

How did you pay your dues? You're just going to leave us in the dark.
pics_animated-licking-tongue.gif